61. Hips Don't Lie

Harry's POV

I woke up the next morning on the couch with two problems. 1, I was naked and Diandra was on top of me asleep. 2, I had a slight morning problem down there. She wasn't doing anything to help the situation, as she kept shuffling to get comfortable.

I bit my lip, thinking whether to wake Diandra from her peaceful sleep and take a cold shower, or ask her to take care of it. Either way I'd be waking her up and it was already midday. Might as well.

"Boo, wake up. Its noon." I whispered, rubbing her back.

She stirred and looked up at me. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her. She smiled and got off of me. There was less pressure against my member, but there was still a problem.

I stood up and sheepishly walked off to the bathroom.

Diandra's POV

Harry went into the bathroom and about 2 minutes later, there was a knock on the door.

"Hold on!" I yelled, pulling a pair of Harry's boxers on.

I walked over to the door and there stood Niall and Liam. "Hey babe." They smiled.

"Hi guys." I hugged them. "What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to know if you and Harry wanted to go out for drinks later." Liam asked.

"Umm, let me quickly ask him. Hold on." I said, walking to the bathroom.

"Baby, do you want to go out with the boys later?" I asked.

"Sure. Sounds like fun." His voice came out raspier than usual and he was panting.

"What are you doing in there?" I smirked, knowing full well what he was up to.

"Nothing baby." He peeked his head out behind the curtain and his cheeks were flushed.

"Uh huh." I raised my eyebrow, walking back to the two awaiting boys at the door.

"We'll join you." I smiled.

"Awesome. Meet in the lobby at 19:00." Niall smiled and they went back.

I needed some time with Tyla, and I definitely wasn't going to wear shorts and a tank to a club. I walked to Lou and Ty's room, and knocked on the door.

She answered smiling at me. "I think we need some girl time." I said.

"Me too. Lemme come to your room and we'll go." She said, already dressed.

She followed me into our room and Harry was out the shower. "Did you have fun love?" I asked.

"I'd rather not answer that now." He blushed.

I pulled on a long flowy top with some high waisted shorts. "I'm going out with Ty. We'll be back later. I love you." I kissed him and left the room with Tyla.

We got a taxi and drove to the biggest mall in Perth. We walked inside and roamed around. "How are things with Lou?" I asked.

"Really great. I really love him." She smiled fondly.

We found a Cotton On, my favourite international clothing shop, and searched for something to wear.

"This'll drive Harry mad." She said, holding up an outfit consisting of a black bodycon dress that would show my curves off, purple stilettos with black jewels and a cropped black leather jacket that had a buttery soft texture. Also included was a black clutch and black and silver bangles.

"Holy crap." I smiled with a devious grin. I took the clothing and gave her the outfit I chose for her.

"I think Louis will drool over this." Black platforms, a pastel pink skirt, a black cropped cardigan and a black top, pink clutch and jewelry to match.