81. Welcome To The Fame

Tyla's POV

For the first time in along time I woke up to an empty bed. I felt around for any sign of Louis but it was definite that he was not there.

"Louis..." I mumbled, nothing.

I got up and noticed it was still really early and the sun had only started rising at this time. I found Louis sitting outside on the porch. I smiled and approached him. I came quietly towards his back and placed my hands on his tense shoulders gently massaging them. He exhaled sharply and tilted his head backwards and a smile spread across his face. I bent down and placed a kiss on his lips and he kissed back.

"It's your big day." I whispered.

He gestured towards his lap for me to sit.

"I know, I'm really nervous." He confessed.

"Why? I thought you're used to this, Necessarily speaking I'm the one that's supposed to be nervous." I chuckled and so did he.

"Can't blame you angel, first major event." He kissed my cheek.

"It's your spotlight babe."

"C'mon, you need to get ready..." I got up and he pouted.

"Shower?" I raised my brow and his gaze snapped up to me and a cheeky smirk appeared.

"I'll be right there."

XxX

Slowly but surely I started getting butterflies in my stomach and it was not the good kind. I got up from the chair and slipped my dress on. It was a short figure hugging black dress with long lace sleeves and lace going down the sides, a matt black covering the front. I bent down to put my shoes on but was abruptly pulled away.

"Louis... We need to finish up Paul and the boys are probably waiting." I whined as he held me against him a smirk playing on his face.

"Is this a tease or?" He bit his lip and placed his hands on my hips.

"What? Black lace no pfsht." I knew it was Louis' weakness.

Another reason why I bought it.

"It looks amazing angel." His hand slipped south but I navigated it back up.

"You look quite handsome yourself." I winked finally placing the black-laced stilettos on my feet.

"Hmm.. Dashing aren't I?" He fixed his blazer in the mirror.

"Just top class."

I applied my makeup and some jewelry and Louis added the finishing touches to his outfit.

"Baby." I spoke up after a while.

"Yes my angel." He sat on the bed watching my place my things in a clutch.

"Can you do me a favor?" I was a little nervous to ask him this.

"Anything, you name it."

"You know there are going to be like hundreds of fans and paps and reporters right?"

"Of course." He smiled at me relieving some stress.

"Please don't push me in the spotlight today, I-"

"You've got some stage fright, don't worry this is your first big event with me. I know how you feel but I'll be right there okay?" He got up and wrapped his arms around me.

"Thank you..."

"If I however get called away, Perrie is going to be there so you'll finally get to meet her and my parents will be there so I'll introduce you to them then and you just stay with them okay? Oh and Diandra will be there." He assured and I nodded.

Twist Of Fate - Harry Styles Fanfiction [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें