79. Something In The Air

A/N: 1.26 K reads guys 😱 Thank you so much! Never expected Twist Of Fate to get that many reads.

Diandra's POV

We arrived at the game farm the next morning, and were greeted by Eleanor. I hugged my cousin tightly and we all went to our bedrooms. Harry literally sprinted to ours and waited for me to unlock the door.

He flopped onto the bed and motioned for me to join him. I crawled on top of him and he smiled. He tugged on my shirt and I smacked his hand. "Haz, not now. We're going on a game drive soon."

"But 'm horny." He pouted.

"How did you become horny on a three hour drive where we did absolutely nothing?" I laughed.

"Have you looked in the mirror? You're sexy baby." He smirked.

I raised my eyebrow, shaking my head. "You are! Your curves are absolutely... Intoxicating." He bit the skin on my neck, sucking slightly.

I closed my eyes, trying to hold back my moans. I heard Eleanor shouting, and Harry pulled away. "I'm not done yet." He mumbled, kissing my cheek.

I collected my things and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt his excitement on my bum, and I smacked his chest gently. "You're such a horn dog."

"Only for you baby." He kissed me, smiling cheekily.

We climbed into the back of the land cruiser, Niall in front of us, and Ziam in front. Lola would be joining us later that evening. His arm wrapped around me, and I leaned into his chest. His hand ran up and down my skinny jean clad thigh, damn the influence the boy had on me, and travelled up my charcoal and red t-shirt.

"Hazza, stop or I'll push you out this car." I warned.

"But baby, I want you so badly." He growled lowly in my ear.

"If you're good, you'll get a surprise later." I whispered and he immediately moved away.

"Deal." He nodded and kept his arm around me.

I smiled and looked around at the scenery. "Okay guys, we're gonna see some giraffe now so keep your eyes open."

We came to a stop at a massive herd of giraffe and I took some pictures. There was a female and male, rubbing their heads against each other's. "Aww, you guys. Its Darry back there." Zayn gushed.

Harry started blushing and hid his face in my neck. I smirked and kissed his forehead. We drove further and came across some elephants, all males mind you. I took pictures when Eleanor spoke up. "Here's a fun fact. When the member is fully erect, it can weigh up to 27 kilos."

Everyone laughed and Harry spoke. "Mine's probably bigger."

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. "Umm, very close babe."

He pouted at me. "There's no competition."

"You're right. The elephant wins." I chuckled.

He punched my arm softly. "Careful baby, I don't want to have to punish you."

"Mhmm." I smirked at him.

XxX

XxX

After a successful game drive, we went back to the chalets. Harry wanted his 'surprise' now and pulled his zipper down. "Later baby." I said to him.

He tilted his head downwards, furrowing his eyebrows and pouting. I chuckled and he went to have a shower. I heard the water running, but it sounded like it was coming from a distance. I walked into the bathroom and burst out laughing.