40. You And I

Harry's POV

-Two Days Later-

"Happy anniversary Boo."

I smiled sleepily when I heard her voice. I felt a weight on top of me, and I blindly pulled her down to kiss her. My lips met hers and I let out a satisfied sigh. She rolled off of me and lay down.

"Let me see those gorgeous green eyes." She rubbed under my eyes with her thumb.

I opened my eyes and she smiled. "Three months, Baby." I shook my head in amazement.

I got on top of her and began peppering her face in kisses. Her hands went under my shirt and began rubbing circles on my back.

"Happy Anniversary guys! How have you celebrated so far?" The voice of my best friend rang through my room.

I jumped and turned around, with Diandra still underneath me. "Lou, please get out."

"But really, I wanna know what you've don-" I cut him off when I threw a bottle of body lotion at him, and it hit his shoulder.

"Hazzy! That hurt!" He pouted and I just laughed.

"I told you to get out."

I felt Diandra get out from beneath me and she walked towards Louis with her arms wide open. He smiled and opened his arms. Instead of hugging him, she pushed him out the room, slamming the door in his face and locking it. I laughed uncontrollably.

"D, you're a meanie! I thought we were best friends." He fake-sobbed.

"Sorry Loulou. You have a girlfriend, go to her." She smirked, walking back to the bed.

She hopped onto the bed. "Best three months of my life." She smiled.

I moved my hand to the waistband of her shorts and she stopped me. "Later. I promise. I have a surprise for you."

I nodded and smiled. I took her outstretched hand and followed her. She led me to the kitchen where she cooked breakfast for us. Bacon, pancakes and eggs. She made tea for me and hot chocolate for herself.

"Thank you lovely." I kissed her softly.

"Only a pleasure." She winked at me.

I looked at my watch. It was already noon. "So what else is planned for today?" I asked.

"Well, I have something planned for tonight. So for now we can just do whatever you want."

"Can I take you out? We will be back before tonight." I asked.

"Course." She smiled.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my keys. "Ready?"

"Yeah." She got into my car and I drove her to my destination.

Her eyes widened in wonder. "We're going on the London Eye?"

"We are." I smiled.

We got a car for ourselves so we were alone. She sat at the glass window, taking in the view. I was sitting on the bench inside, watching her with a smile on my face. She planned this day for us. She loves when I sing, obviously, so I had to find the perfect song for her. One of my favourites popped into my mind and I thought it fit perfectly. I downloaded the karaoke version on to my phone that I could sing along to.

"This is beautiful." She said after a while.

"I'm glad you like it." I smiled, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

She turned around so she was facing me. She began kissing my jawline, leaving little love bites in her wake. I smiled at the feeling. She found her way to my lips and we kissed for a while.