28. Love Drunk

Harry's POV

"Love wake up. You have to get ready." I said, shaking her shoulders.

"Mhmmm." She groaned and rolled over, looking at me.

"There's the beautiful girl. Your mom is waiting to do your hair and make up." I smiled.

"My mom's here?" She asked, suddenly more awake.

"Yup. Now while you get ready I'm gonna chill in Niall's room. My suit and stuff is there so you can get ready in here. I'll see you soon. Love you." I picked her up and kissed her.

"Okay. Love you too." She walked out the room and into the lounge. I walked to Niall's room, where he was setting up a game of FIFA.

"So we're gonna play in teams. You and me against Louis, Zayn and Liam." Niall handed me a remote.

We played about 6 matches and Niall and I won. We were dancing like fools when Lee told me I had to start getting ready. I went into Niall's bathroom and put my suit on. My pants, my white shirt, black tie, waistcoat, shoes and finally the jacket. I fixed my hair into its usual quiff and put cologne on. I checked myself in the mirror and as usual, I was smiling. All thanks to Diandra. I walked out into Niall's room and all the boys whistled. Lee pulled me by my arm into the lounge and my mouth dropped wide open. The boys were behind me but all I could focus on was Diandra.

She was in a long, black and white strapless gown with a white bow around her waist. Her hair was wavy and pulled to one side, going over her right shoulder. Her make up was perfect, not too much nor too little. She had heels on, so she was even taller than usual. She turned around and her eyes landed on me. She looked me up and down and a wide smile appeared on her face. The boys patted me on the back and Lou wolf whistled.

I walked up to her and hugged her. "You look breathtaking" I whispered.

"As do you. Nice improvement from ripped clothing." She laughed.

"Mom, can you take a picture?" She handed her phone to her mom.

Her mom snapped a picture and she sent it to me. "We've got to go now." Her mom informed.

"Bye guys. See you later. Don't do anything I wouldn't." Diandra waved.

Liam pulled my arm and all the boys huddled. They all said at once. "She's beautiful. Look after her."

"I know. I will." I smiled. They released me and I joined Diandra at the door. We walked down to the lobby and got into the limo that Diandra's aunt sent. We climbed in, her mom at the front with the driver and us at the back.

"You really look beautiful." I said softly, grabbing her hand.

"You look gorgeous as well Jelly Bean." She smiled.

We arrived at a golf course where the wedding would be held and we got out. The weather was perfect and while we were walking, I saw the altar. It was on the green and beautifully decorated. I smiled as we got to where Diandra had to wait. I saw the bride and congratulated her.

"Would you like to accompany Diandra down the aisle?" Her aunt smiled.

"If its no trouble for your arrangements." I said sincerely.

"Of course not." She walked away tending to something else.

"Its like our own wedding." I said in her ear.

She smiled and hugged me.

"Okay guys take your places." Her aunty said.

We stood at the beginning of the aisle and You Raise Me Up started playing. I hooked her arm in mine and she got the red rose bouquet from her mom. We walked down the aisle and she took her place across from her uncle. I sat down and waited for the bride to arrive. She walked down and handed Diandra her bouquet. The ceremony continued and they said I do, but all my attention was on my beautiful girlfriend.