59. Crazy Stupid Love

Diandra's POV

I woke up when a sharp pain shot through my shin. I opened my eyes, seeing Harry flailing around. The covers were on the floor, and his curls were sticking to his forehead.

"Boo." I whispered.

He started shaking and I climbed on top of him. "Baby, its me. Wake up."

His eyes shot open and he grabbed onto me. He sat there, his face on my shoulder, just holding me. I felt something wet on my shoulder, and I realized he was crying.

"Boo, don't cry. Shhh. Do you want to talk about it?" I said gently, tracing my fingernails over his back.

He shook his head and continued crying. I sighed, thinking of what to do. I jumped off the bunk, pressing a kiss to his forehead and walked to the kitchen. I boiled the kettle, making him some tea. I jumped slightly when his arms wrapped around me, nuzzling his face into my neck.

"I'm sorry I woke you." He said, his voice shaky.

I flipped around, wrapping my arms around him. "Its okay, sweetie. Don't worry about it."

I led him over to the couch, and went to fetch his tea. I poured it into his navy mug, adding two sugars and some milk. Walking back to the sitting area, I gave the tea to him.

"Thank you." He whispered, his eyes dull and his hair disheveled.

I sat next to him, and I took his hand in mine. He sipped on his drink, looking at me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah baby, just a nightmare." He smiled weakly.

I nodded, rubbing my thumb over his knuckles. "You're the best." He kissed my head.

"I know." I smiled softly.

He finished his tea, and I leaned down allowing him to lay with his head on my chest. I carded my fingers through his hair, and he breathed in deeply. His arms went around my waist, and one of mine stayed in his hair, the other around his shoulders.

"I love you so much Kitten." He whispered.

"I love you too sweetie. Go back to sleep." I rubbed his back.

He nodded, and his breathing slowed down. I looked at him, and his eyes were closed, small puffs of air escaping his lips. I smiled, letting myself drift off.

XxX

I was up first the next morning, and smiled. Harry was completely on top of me, his arms around my torso and his face buried in my neck. He was sleeping peacefully, and he was smiling.

He latched his teeth onto my neck, sucking a love bite. I moaned softly, arching my back slightly into his chest.

"That's a new way of saying good morning." I whispered.

"Its my favourite." He smirked against my neck.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Awfully, until we came to sleep here." He shook his head.

"What did you dream about?" I rubbed his back.

"I... I don't want to talk about it." Tears filled his eyes and I decided to drop it.

"I love you."

"I love you too Kitten." He smiled softly.

He pecked my forehead and got off of me, pulling me up with him. A wave of nausea came over me and I felt dizzy.

"Are you okay?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"I think so-" I was cut off when I tasted the acid in my mouth.