80. He Belongs To Me

Harry's POV

"C'mon baby. They invited us. My two uncles and aunts really want to meet you. Michael and my parents will be there as well." Diandra said, as we were lying in bed.

"And if they don't like me?" I asked, playing with her fingers.

"Sweets, my brother and parents absolutely adore you. They'll love you too." She rolled onto her stomach, supporting herself on her elbows.

"Okay." I said, kissing her forehead.

"We have to be there by 12. Its only 09:00, so we have some cuddle time." She grinned, wiggling her way into my arms.

XxX

"It'll be fine. They'll probably tease me about having a boyfriend, and they might probably tease you as well. But not mean teasing, the way you tease me." She rambled on. I don't know if she was comforting herself or me.

I laughed as she pulled into their driveway, next to 4 other cars, one that I recognized as her parents'. "Well, looks like you'll meet my cousins as well." She muttered.

"What's with the sigh?" I asked.

"Umm, how can I put this nicely. Amelia. She can be... A slut. So yeah. Just watch out." She scratched her neck.

"You think she's gonna like me?" I smiled cheekily.

"Shut up Haz. That's not what my concern is and you know it." She hit my shoulder lightly.

"I know baby. I only have eyes for the most breathtaking girl to ever grace this Earth. My heart only belongs to you. And it always will." I said, kissing her softly.

I took a deep breath as I opened her car door for her and she got her bag. I looked at her and smiled. A cute cerulean skirt, a black blouse tucked in and a pair of gladiator heels. She left her curly hair down and I was more than likely going to play with it.

She rang the bell and I took her hand. She looked up at me, squeezing my hand and kissing me. The door opened and I took a deep breath. Michael was standing there, his smile wide as he saw his sister.

"Hey princess." He hugged her and kissed her cheek.

"Hey Haz." He grinned, pulling me into a hug.

Michael and I had become close friends, and I treated him as I treated the boys. "Mikey! How's it going?"

"Can't complain. Ready to meet our crazy family?" He smiled.

"Who exactly is here?" Diandra asked.

"Well Buddy and Alice, Laura and Alan, Marissa, James, mom and dad and Amelia." He counted off on his fingers.

She sighed and nodded. "Let's do this poo." She said, and we followed Michael into the house.

Everyone was in the living room, and we entered the room. Everyone's attention shifted to us and suddenly I felt extremely nervous. "Hi everyone. This is my husband, Harry."

I couldn't hide my smile at what she said. She thinks of me as her husband, which I technically am. We would be getting married in 4 months and 18 days. Is it weird that I was counting down the days?

"Hello. Nice to meet you all." I said, the smile still not leaving my face.

She introduced me to her family and they seemed nice. I noticed James, her cousin, looking at my tattoos. She was speaking to Marissa, her other cousin, and I quickly kissed her cheek. I went over to James and smiled at him.

"Hey mate. James right?" Stupid question, but a conversation starter.

"Yeah, yeah. You're in the boyband my cousin is obsessed with." He smirked at me, his blue-green eyes dancing with amusement.