58. Best I Ever Had

Harry's POV

We got home after our outing with Niall, and It was our last concert before we had to move to another part of Australia. Diandra and Ty were coming along, and I was quite excited.

"Harry! 1 minute!" Paul yelled.

"Okay!" I yelled back.

I put my ear plugs in and got my microphone, before turning to Diandra. I hugged her and kissed her neck. "Good luck baby. I love you." She whispered.

"I love you too."

I joined the rest of the boys, huddling and wishing each other luck. We took our positions behind stage and the music started playing. I looked over to Diandra standing next to Tyla in the wing, and smiled, before we ran out onto stage.

XxX

It was Liam's interval to speak, and I looked over to the side stage. Diandra was smiling at me and Ty was looking at Lou. My mind flashed back to last night.

She climbed on top of me, holding my right hand with her left. Bending down, she left two love bites on my neck. My free hand made its way to her side, and pulled her shirt off, leaving her in a tank top.

She kissed down my stomach, pulling my boxers down. I pulled her hair out of its ponytail, making it cascade down her shoulders. I was ready for her, and she crawled lower down my body.

She looked at me, her pupil's fully dilated with lust and winked at me. I gripped her hips tightly, probably leaving bruises, and guided her down onto me. We both moaned and she leaned down, putting her forehead against mine. She began moving back and forth, with my help guiding her, and captured my lips in hers. She started moving faster and-

"HARRY!" Liam's voice boomed.

I snapped out of my daze and looked at him. The boys and Tyla were laughing at me, and Diandra was being teased by Tyla, covering her face with her hands.

"What?" I asked.

He cocked his head downwards, and I looked, immediately blushing. I was fully hard. All the fans were either laughing or screaming. I glanced at Diandra, just as she was pushed by Tyla onto stage. The fans screamed when they saw her, and she waved shyly at them. She walked back into the wings, and then shoved Tyla playfully.

I looked back at my problem, and thankfully my friend stood down. I scratched my neck awkwardly, and we carried on with the show.

XxX

"Great show baby." She kissed my cheek.

"Thanks Boo. Did you see how much I wanted you out there?" I growled lowly in her ear.

"I noticed. But not tonight Boo. I'm still recovering from going at it all night and all morning." She chuckled. We walked through the groups of fans, and she stayed close to me.

"I cant wait until the day you become Mrs Styles." I said lowly. The fans didn't know that we were engaged.

"Just imagine how much the fans would hate me for taking you away from them. You're gonna get me killed Boo." She chuckled.

"But Mrs Diandra Styles suits you so well." I carried on, a bit louder.

"Oi! Do you want to see me alive on our wedding day?" She glared at me playfully.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'll try not to mention HOW MUCH I WANT YOU TO MARRY ME-owww!" She hit my chest.

"You're lucky that you are very attractive and have so much money or else I'd be out of here so quick you couldn't shake a stick at it." She sassed.