51. Just Like A Tattoo

Harry's POV

I woke up on the couch, with Diandra on top of me. I actually cant believe she came out here to be with me. She moved her head, looking up at me.

"Morning baby." She whispered.

"Hello gorgeous." I smiled sleepily.

She carefully got off of me, before stretching. Her crop top rode up and I bit my lip, raking my eyes up and down her figure. "Checking me out as soon as we wake up, huh Styles?"

"You're just too irresistible." I grabbed her waist, pulling her onto my lap.

She nuzzled her face into my neck, and kissed it softly. I sighed and held her tightly. I can't imagine my life without her.

"C'mon, lets go get those tattoos." I smiled.

"Where should we get them?"

"Hip, arm or ankle?" I said.

"Well, our ankles wont be seen, and our hips would only be seen by us two. Maybe ankles are better. You already have enough on your arm." She smirked, tracing my tattoos.

"Right ankle it is."

She got dressed into a sundress and sandals. I put on some shorts and a tank top, along with sandals. We got outside without incident, and we began walking hand in hand. We walked for about 20 minutes when we reached a tattoo parlour.

"Hey Ben." I smiled at the blonde man.

"Harry! How are you?" He smiled.

"I'm good. We're here to have some tattoos done."

"Great, come on this way." He showed us to some chairs.

"Okay what would you like?"

"Puzzle piece on both of our right ankles, a 'her' inside of mine and a 'him' inside of hers. Can it look like if you put them together, they would fit?" I smiled.

"Okay Haz, we'll start with you." He nodded and I sat down.

He started the machine, and I felt the needle on my right ankle. My hand was in hers, and she was smiling at me.

"All done mate." He removed the needle to start on Diandra.

"Already?" I asked.

"You were staring at your lady." He smirked and I blushed.

Diandra sat down and grabbed my hand. She took my hand and took a deep breath. The needle started its work and she squeezed my hand tightly.

"Hey babe, look at me." I said, trying to help the pain.

She looked at me and smiled weakly. I kissed her hand, and rubbed my thumb over her knuckles.

"Haz, did the tattoo on your hand hurt?" She asked, referring to my cross tattoo between my thumb and index finger.

"Not really. Why, do want one?"

"I don't know what I'd get." She shrugged.

"You could get a music note, a star, a rose, anything."

"I think I'll get filled in butterflies traveling from my right collar bone and an H between my two fingers on my left. What do you think?"

"It'll look gorgeous. Butterflies? Not birds?" I asked.

"Birds are so cliche with those types of tattoos. Butterflies are more unique."

"I see. In that case, I'll get a D on my right hand, same place as yours so when we hold hands it looks cute." I gushed.