109. You Need Me, I Don't Need You

Diandra's POV

I felt myself being lifted out of bed, still asleep. I cracked my eye open, meeting Harry's neck. There was a coat around my body and converse on my feet. "Baby?" I asked groggily.

"I can't sleep." He whispered, walking down the stairs.

"Where are we going?" I mumbled.

"We're going for a drive."

I nuzzled my face into his shoulder and he kissed my forehead. He set me down on the leather seat of his Range Rover and pulled the seatbelt over my body. "I'm tired babe."

I was so tired,my words were slurred and almost incomprehensible. I tried staying awake to keep him company, but I only managed half a job. His hand rested on my thigh as I slumped against the window.

He was going on about something I couldn't make out in my state when he said 11 words that woke me up instantly. "Before I die, I want to fuck you in the backseat."

I narrowed my eyes at him, trying to comprehend what he said. "You want to fuck me in the backseat? Am I hearing right or are my ears failing me?"

"Shit, you heard that?" He looked at me.

"Yeah." I said.

We stayed silent for a while, and I focused on his hand flexing against the steering wheel. "I love you." He said quietly.

"And I love you." I smiled.

"I'm still not tired." He huffed.

"I know how to make you tired." I smirked, climbing into the backseat.

"What are you-" I cut him off.

"Well, before you die you want to fuck me in the backseat. What are you waiting for?" I cocked an eyebrow.

The car halted and he clambered to the back. "You're the best." He chuckled breathlessly.

"Yeah yeah, get it in." I smiled, cupping his cheek.

It was way too cold for us to undress, so he just pulled his sweatpants and my shorts down. He slid himself in and my mouth fell open. He buried his head in my neck and laced our fingers together, holding them above our heads.

"Move babe." I sighed.

His breath was ragged against my jaw as his hips moved against mine. I kissed his shoulder as he thrusted slowly and deeply, making me feel like the only girl in the world. "I love you. Oh God baby, I love you so damn much." He whispered.

"Harry." I said softly, gripping his hair.

He moaned softly against my neck as the car began rocking from side to side. I arched into his chest and he kissed my neck. He kept up his pace for another 10 minutes before the knot grew in both our stomachs.

"I'm close baby." He groaned.

"Me too." I whispered, grinding up against his pelvic bone.

He moved his hand down and began circling me slowly, and my legs began trembling. "Please love." I begged.

"Anything for my baby girl." He whispered, moving his hand faster.

"I'm gonna come!" I whimpered.

"Let it go babe. Come for me." He softly commanded and I saw white.

I cried out his name and he groaned mine into my neck, his hips stuttering. "Shit baby." He moaned.

He rode us through our high and kissed me. "I'm plenty tired now." He chuckled.