108. Three's A Party

Harry's POV

"Tell me you love me." I said from my position above her.

"No, I want a kiss." She pouted.

"Just an I love you then all the kisses you want." I smirked.

"You're okay." She moved her shoulders.

"No kisses for you."

I dipped my head closer to hers and I could feel her breath on my lips. Her slender index finger tangled into my necklace and she pulled my head lower, our lips finally meeting. "I love you." She mumbled against my lips.

I pulled away after a while and she smiled at me. My heart started beating faster and I felt the sparkle appear in my eyes. "You will be the absolute death of me Diandra."

"The absolute death." I repeated.

"I love you." I breathed out before I collapsed on top of her, pretending to be dead.

"Oh no Harry!" She played along.

I opened my mouth so that my tongue could hang out the side. "Eww Harry! You licked me, you oaf." She giggled.

"I'm dead. Whether I've licked you or not is completely irrelevant." I mumbled.

"Dead people don't speak." She pointed out.

"Well... I don't know what dead people do." I shrugged.

"Babe, dead people are dead. They do nothing. They decompose or turn into zombies. That's it." She laughed.

"Harry eat Diandra." I tried my best to sound zombie-like.

"Oh no..." She groaned playfully.

I groaned back and began kissing her neck. "Harry love Diandra. Harry want Diandra forever."

"Diandra love Harry. Harry make Diandra zombie." She started as well.

"Zombies." I groaned.

She pulled my face to hers, giving me a quick yet passionate kiss. "We're human now."

I pulled a surprise face and cheered. "My God babe, you're weird." She giggled.

"I learnt from the best." I smiled.

"Are the boys coming later?" She asked.

"No, Liam is taking Tyla out, Louis is depressed, Zayn is with Perrie, and Niall... I actually don't know. I'll call him."

I rolled of her and grabbed my phone, calling Niall up. "Hey Ni." I said as I heard his breathing.

"H-hey Harry." He sniffled.

"What's up?" I asked, concerned.

"Lee and I are over again." He sighed.

"Aw mate, do you wanna come over?"

"Yeah Haz, thanks." He said, before he hung up.

I turned to Diandra and she was scrolling on her phone, hand behind her head and shirt ridden up. "You look incredibly hot." I said.

She looked up at me and smirked. "Really?"

"Mm... I just wanna fuck you into the mattress right now." I licked my lips.

"Well too bad. You invited Niall, so now you wait." She teased.

"Ugh." I groaned, falling on her stomach.

"Oof." She muttered as my head made impact on her body.

"Sorry love."

"I wrote a song for you." She started.