100. We'll Be Falling

Harry's POV

"Hi Dr King, its Harry Styles. You performed a kidney transplant on me. Yeah so I was wondering, when is it okay for me to be active again?" I asked. It was 07:00 and I was extremely needy.

"You've been fine. So you're cleared. Just stop if you get pain, yeah?" She answered, not understanding the nature of my question.

"Okay. Thanks Doctor. Bye." I hung up and crawled back into bed where she was still asleep.

She was on her stomach, her face buried in the pillow. I peppered kisses along her neck and she began shifting. "Harry." She whispered.

I straddled her butt and pulled her shirt off, bending again to kiss along her spine. "You suck. Let me sleep." She groaned.

"Now baby, you and I both know that you want this just as much as I do." I smirked, dragging my fingertips along her sides.

I watched as her back arched slightly and she bit her lip. She flipped around and stared up at me. "Can't you wait?" She smiled, her morning voice getting me more riled up.

I pretended to think, shaking my head. My lips went to her sweet spot and she gasped softly. Her hands tangled in my hair and she brought her lips to mine. We kissed for a while and I moved down her body until my face was between her legs. I winked at her and pulled her shorts down.

XxX

"You exhaust me." She looked at me.

"But really? 3 rounds? Were you that desperate?" She teased.

"You have no clue what you do to me." I ran my hands over her bare curves.

"Are you willing to join me in the shower?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Innocent?" I batted my eyelashes.

"Yes Harry. If we go at it anymore you might break me." She giggled.

I smiled and we had a totally innocent shower, laughing and being the weird couple we are. "Let's go out today." She said as we were drying off.

"Oh, there's a new mall that just opened. We can go there." I nodded.

"Cool." She smiled.

"Can I pick your outfit out? Please?" I begged.

"Okay. I trust you." She smirked, proceeding to dry her hair as I picked an outfit.

Her studded Converse, ripped skinnies and her '#1 Most Awkward Human Being On The Planet' sweatshirt. Cause lets face it. She was. She approved of the outfit and got dressed while I put my usual outfit on.

"I need tea first." She said, walking to the kitchen and making two cups of tea for us while I sat on the couch.

Three minutes later she brought our tea, and put my mug on the coffee table. "Thank you gorgeous."

She sat on the recliner, throwing her legs over the side while I sat on the couch. As I was bringing the mug towards my mouth, it slipped out of my grasp and the piping hot tea fell onto my lap, consequently burning me.

"SHIT!" I screamed, half from the burning sensation and half from the pressure of the cup falling onto my manhood.

"Babe? Are you okay?" She asked, coming over to me.

"It burns!" I yelled.

"Sweets, stand up." She pulled me up.

She gripped the top of my jeans and pulled them and my boxers down. My hands latched onto my bare manhood and I was breathing heavily. Once the pain started subsiding, my breathing returned to normal and I was okay again.