89. What Now?

Louis' POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I had the worst dream ever. Talk about 'after shock' I looked over to my side where Ty was sleeping but she looked very uncomfortable. I pulled the duvet away from her and looked at her wound, maybe that being the cause.

The red stain was showing through the bandage. "Louis." She whispered, jumping a little as I placed my hand on her hip.

"Shh, love I just want to see." I cooed.

"Ok." She laid back down allowing me a better view.

"Does it hurt?" I asked. "Yeah, it stings a little but I'm ok. Just come back to bed." She took my hand. "In a minute I just want to make sure your alright."

I placed my hand over the dark area and removed it again. My hand was stained with the dark liquid. "Oh no, no no no." I got up. And turned the small lamp on. I looked around for the first aid but I couldn't find it. I was never a pro at first aid, that was always Liam's job. Wait Liam.

"Stay right here baby, don't move." I kissed her. I rushed over to Liam's room and got to his side. I shook him until he woke. "Liam." ... "Liam please wake up." I urged

He stirred and sat up. "Hmm.. What? Is Ty ok?" His voice a little strained.

"It's bleeding Liam, I don't know what to do." I lifted him out the bed. "I'm coming." He took the first aid and came into the room. "Ty, are you awake?" Liam sat by her side. "It's hurts Liam..." Her voice came out weak, I could see she was in pain. I wish I could just do more.

"Don't worry angel, everything's going to be alright?" I assured her.

She weakly smiled. This was going to be hard for her, getting over this.

"Is it bad?" I asked Liam who was undoing the bandage.

"It's quite deep but she'll be fine it just needs supervision is you get what it saying." Liam pointed out.

"She's lost a lot of blood Li, do you think I should take her to the hospital?" I asked still holding her hand.

"No!" ... "Please." Ty spoke up.

"Why darling they'll take care of you there." I frowned.

"If they asked what happened? They will send me to a mental clinic." She looked up at me.

"It's the best for you, you might need stitches." I pointed out. It's true she might need... It's a big gash in her side and I don't think Liam just cleaning it and bandaging it will heal it.

"Liam just bandage it, I'm taking her." I put my coat on.

"No Louis please!" She pleaded.

"I'm only doing this because I love and care for you, okay." I kissed her.

"If you love me you won't take me." She crossed her arms.

"If you won't allow Louis to take you, I will. either way your going." Liam got up and picked her up from the bed.

"I won't forgive you." She muttered.

"We love you..." Liam added.

"Li are you going or staying?" I asked.

"I'll come with."

XxX

We arrived at the well known hospital and entered the emergency room. A nurse came to our assistance immediately. "She's got a stab wound that needs treatment urgently." I notified her and she called two standby doctors.