92. I Just Wanna See The Stars With You [Part 1]

Harry's POV

I woke up with our legs entwined, her halfway onto my bare chest. The sheet was covering our naked figures and her curly hair was tickling my torso. I ran my hand through her lilac locks and smiled. In just 3 months, I'd get to wake up to her as my wife.

Her head turned to face me and she smiled sleepily. "Hey baby." She whispered.

"Hi beautiful." I smiled down at her.

She shifted so that she was in front of my face, before placing her lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss and cupped her cheek. She bit her lip as our eyes met. "Its my parent's anniversary today. They invited us to go out to dinner with them. Do you want to go?"

"Hmm, not that I don't love your parents but don't you think they should spend their anniversary without us being around? I mean, its not very romantic to have your daughter and her boyfriend along." I smiled slightly.

"That's true." She nodded, reaching over me to get her phone.

I watched as her fingers flew over the touch screen as she typed a message. 'Hi guys, happy anniversary :) we thought we'd let you have a romantic night to yourselves. Love you both .xx'

"I'll take you to dinner tonight. How about that?" I asked.

"You don't have to, sweetheart." She shook her head, making her curls bounce.

"I want to. A romantic night out." I smiled.

She grinned and crawled on top of me, supporting her weight on her elbows next to my head. Her forehead rested against mine and brushed her nose against mine. She teasingly dragged her tongue against my lower lip and I groaned, enveloping her lips in mine.

She rolled over, making us switch positions and ran her hands up and down my sides before hooking her leg around my waist. I know what she wanted, and I wanted it too.

XxX

I was waiting downstairs for her, wearing a suit. I was taking her to some fancy place that only celebrities were able to get into, so that was a plus. Niall was raiding my fridge as usual, and Lee was holding her arms out ready to take whatever Niall handed to her.

"Are you okay mate?" He asked me.

"Yeah, yeah. Why?" I asked, confused.

"You're a bit pale." He furrowed his brows.

I looked into the mirror in my kitchen and he was right, I was looking washed out. "I feel fine. Maybe I'm just hungry."

He looked at me for a few more seconds before turning his attention back to the food source. I heard the noise of someone walking down the stairs, and I stared in awe. Her hair was done in loose curls and she was wearing a black and white lace dress with wedged ankle boots that the boys bought her yesterday along with her black trench coat.

She stood in front of me, taking my hand. "You look beautiful." I breathed.

Her cheeks turned pink and she looked at the ground, a small smile on her face. "Thank you." She kissed my cheek.

"Now you two have fun, and don't do anything I wouldn't do." Lee grinned at us.

"Babe, that isn't a lot of things." My girlfriend giggled.

"Oh shush. You know what I mean." The short girl smirked and went to the lounge with her arms full of food.

"Bye Ni." We said and went to the garage.

"How about we take the Audi?" I asked.

"Of course." She smiled, before I pulled the door open for her.