107. Lost All Control

Louis' POV
It was already 2 in the afternoon and I haven't gotten out of bed, I haven't eaten a meal in 2 days and haven't spoken to the boys in 4.

Since Ty and I broke up things around here haven't been the same. It's too quiet.

My phone started ringing from the bedside table. Ashton.

"What?"

"Louis, how would you like to come over today? Maybe write some music with us? I think you could use the company."

"How about you start writing your own music."

"C'mon Pissy, get dressed and get your ass over here."

The phone was put down and I sighed, might as well...

XxX

I arrived at Ashton's house. I looked at my reflection but didn't give a damn how I looked.

I opened the door and the 4 boys were conversing in the lounge. I threw my keys on the table and took a seat.

"Hey mate." Ashton greeted and so did the other boys.

"Hi, so what are we writing now that I'm here." I asked sitting back.

"We were thinking of writing a song about Amnesia, so we started it off already." Luke passed me a sheet of paper and I read the lyrics.

~I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted
I thought about our last kiss, how it felt the way you tasted
And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine
Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?
When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?
Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie?
If what we had was real, how could you be fine?~

"I like it so far. Can you sing it? Like play a guitar or? I just want to hear this part." I asked and and they started playing the tune and singing the lyrics.

I listened carefully and thought of something to add. Listening to the song made me think of the day me and Ty had that fight and when she left, my heart broke.

They finished and looked at me. "I have it."

"After the last the line, 'how could you be fine?' After that you sing this line and then we jump into the chorus." I wrote down the next line and showed the boys.

"You're going to sing 'cause I'm not fine at all...' Then for the chorus..."

~I remember the day you told me you were leaving
I remember the make-up running down your face
And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them
Like every single wish we ever made
I wish that I could wake up with amnesia~

A tear slid down my cheek as I read the lyrics I had written, pictures of Ty flashed through my mind... The day she told me she was leaving and the dark lines of mascara down her cheek...

I felt the boys eyes on me, they've never seen me cry bug I couldn't help it. I was not okay.

~ And forget about the stupid little things
Like the way it felt to fall asleep next to you
And the memories I never can escape~

My voice hitched as I tried to finish the last sentence.

"Cause I'm not..." I wiped a tear away and sniffed looking up at the roof.

"I'm not fine at all... Excuse me." I got up and went to stand outside.

I ran my hand through my messy hair and took a seat on the step, wiping the tears away.