101. You Know That I Like It

Diandra's POV

I woke up to my soon-to-be husband pressing soft kisses to my face. I smiled and slowly opened my eyes, meeting his wide green orbs and his soft smile. "Hi gorgeous."

"Baby." I kissed him.

"You're a very naughty girl." He whispered.

I raised my eyebrow. "Because?"

"You passed your horniness onto me." He pushed his hips against me.

I smirked. "Sorry babes. I guess I'll have to be punished later."

"Why of course." He winked.

I giggled and pushed my lips against his. He kissed me back with passion and both of us wanted more. I stopped our make out session and got up, starting our day off. I watched as his eyes hungrily roamed over my half naked figure before he met my eyes. "I'm so lucky that you're all mine."

I smiled and pulled my clothes from yesterday on, and he did the same. We went downstairs where my mom was in the kitchen, making breakfast. "Morning you two." She smiled at us.

"Morning." We greeted back.

"Breakfast is almost ready. Why don't you go sit in the lounge while it's cooking?" She said.

"Alright. Thanks mom." I went into the living room, Harry following me.

He crashed onto a couch and pulled me onto his lap. He smiled at me, dragging his fingertips slowly over my face. His hand clasped the back of my neck and pulled my face closer to him. I blew air on his lips, teasing him slightly. He smirked and brought his lips to mine, immediately plunging his tongue into my mouth and making me moan slightly.

"Baby have you-" My dad's voice made us break apart.

"Aw come on, not in the house. I don't want to see that." My dad teased.

Harry blushed and I smirked. My dad went out the room and Harry looked at me. "Can't you tell them I'm feeling ill? I want you." He begged.

"Fine." I nodded.

"We're gonna leave. Harry isn't feeling too well. Thanks for last night." I kissed them both.

They waved us off and we went back home. My phone went off with Twitter notifications and I plopped down on the couch, Harry curious to see what the commotion was about.

'Harry is cheating on @Hey_Its_Andrix? What is this?' I opened the picture attached.

There was a picture of Harry sitting on the floor, his hands behind him and a girl that wasn't me was straddling him with their lips locked. I examined the picture for a while and looked up at him, meeting his pale face and wide eyes.

"B-babe I-" I cut him off.

"Its okay baby." I nodded, locking my phone.

"What?" He asked, completely shocked.

"Your hair is different and you don't have the tattoos you have now. My name on your wrist isn't there and you don't have the Bible, D or rose tattoo. This picture is old, right?" I asked slowly.

"Before I met you. I swear to God. Please believe me. I'd never cheat on you. You're all I want and all I need. I love you." He rambled.

"Baby, its okay. I love you too. I trust you." I smiled, grabbing his hand.

He sighed in relief and sat next to me. "Its in the past. But you're mine, yeah?" I mumbled into his chest.

"As long as you'll have me. I love you baby girl." He kissed my forehead.