75. One and Only

This happens on the same day as the previous chapter.

Diandra's POV

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and hot chocolate, my absolute weaknesses. I looked around our bedroom and smiled, I loved saying our. It brought a fuzzy feeling to my stomach. Slipping out of bed quietly, I hopped into the shower and washed away the remnants of last night.

After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I slipped into one of Harry's sweaters and quietly walked into the kitchen where my fiancé was standing and cooking us breakfast. I wrapped my arms around his slender waist and he turned around. "Hello gorgeous."

"Morning Boo." I nuzzled my face into his toned chest.

"You sleep okay?" He asked, kissing my forehead.

"Perfectly. You?" I answered simply.

"As long as you're in my arms, I sleep like a baby." He smiled against my hair.

I took a seat at the island and he put a plate of pancakes and a cup of hot chocolate in front of me. "Enjoy." He smiled.

"Thank you lovely." I kissed his cheek as he sat down next to me.

"You're welcome. So what are our plans for today?" He asked.

"Well, I'm taking you to... A market type of thing. I can't really explain it."

"Sounds good baby." He smiled.

Once we finished eating, he pulled me onto his lap and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Thank you for breakfast. It was amazing." I kissed his cheek.

He smiled and his fingers ghosted over the skin on my hip. "I'll make you a deal." I said.

"And that would be?"

"If you cook breakfast every morning for a week, I'll tell you I love you 100 times." I answered.

"What kind of deal is that?" He asked, an amused smile on his face.

"My kind. So what do you say?" I grinned.

He chuckled and his eyes went a little darker. "Hmm, I'd rather have something else 100 times." His hand slowly ran up my bare thigh, stopping at the band of my underwear.

"But could you handle it?" I asked seductively, smirking.

He stared into my eyes for a while before we both burst out laughing. "You're so adorable." He smiled fondly at me.

I pouted and he chuckled. "I'm too old to be adorable."

"Fine then. You're adorable to me, but you're also gorgeous, funny, sexy and ridiculously beautiful. I think its a sin for people to be so beautiful." He whispered the last sentence.

I kissed him and pulled away after a while. "C'mon boo. We have to stop at the hotel to get Ni."

He nodded and we quickly got dressed. Him in some black shorts and a white singlet with his converse and me in a plain purple tank, white shorts and my sandals. "Beautiful as always." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled and locked the front door, walking down to my Mini. "Which hotel are they staying at?"

"The Michaelangelo hotel. Quite nice actually." He said and I drove to the destination.

Niall texted me his room number earlier in the day, and we began our journey up to his room. I was looking down when I bumped into a toned chest. "I'm so sorry-" When I looked up I saw Louis standing there.

I tried stepping past him but he pulled me back. He opened his mouth but I interrupted him. "Please Louis, I don't feel like being yelled at or insulted today."