114. I Wanna Feel You Tonight

Third Person's POV

The engaged pair wanted to keep it traditional, as in not seeing each other before the wedding, which resulted in Harry and the boys staying in one hotel and Diandra and the girls in another hotel that was unknown to Harry so he couldn't find her, all Tyla's idea.

The boys were going wild with the drinks, save for Harry. He didn't want to feel sick on the best day of his life. He was nervous, but the good nervous. The type of nervous you get when its award evening at school and your name is about to be called up. He sat on the couch while the boys were drinking, looking at a picture of him and the brunette. He couldn't wait to slip that ring on her finger and say 'I do'. He couldn't picture spending his life with anyone else than the brown eyed girl.

Diandra on the other hand, had this knot in her stomach. Don't get her wrong, she really wanted to get married to the love of her life, but she was anxious. Negative thoughts were running through her mind, like if something goes wrong or Harry doesn't want to get married anymore. She was shaking, but the other girls were too busy fussing with their bouquets and dresses to notice.

Without being noticed, she stepped out onto the balcony and dialed the number she knew off by heart. The only person that could comfort her and convince her that everything would be okay. The person she was going to marry.

It ringed three times until Niall answered. "Babe?" He slurred slightly.

"Hey Ni. Is Haz there?" She asked.

"He is. But we're not allowed to let you guys speak. Tyla's orders." He said.

She chuckled and shook her head. "Okay. I'll talk to you instead. Harry wants to marry me, right?"

On the other side, Harry was looking at Niall speaking to the tall girl on his phone. He wanted, no needed, to hear her voice. But thanks to Ty's rule, they couldn't speak.

"Of course he does. He wanted to marry you the moment he laid eyes on you. You must be smoking soap if you think he doesn't want to marry you." The Irishman chuckled.

Diandra smiled and giggled. "Why am I so scared?" She asked, her voice sounding sad.

"You're scared because everything is gonna be new to you. You're gonna be Mrs Styles. Its going to be different, but a good different. He's the love of your life, right?" He questioned.

"Yes." She replied simply.

"Then its a good thing. Trust me, yeah?" He soothed.

"I trust you." She told her best friend.

"Good. So trust me when I say everything will be fine. Now tomorrow, you're gonna walk down that aisle, being the fabulous bitch you are and looking totally gorgeous, and make Harry Edward Styles the luckiest and happiest man in the universe. Got it?" He stated.

She giggled and the blonde smiled. "Got it. Thanks Ni. Love you."

"Love you too darlin. Sleep well and I'll see you tomorrow." He made kissy noises through the phone and she hung up.

It wasn't what she was hoping for, but it calmed her nerves slightly. As she was about to go back inside, her phone began ringing. Harry's number popped up on screen and she answered. Harry did the same as her and snuck away from his friends and into the bathroom.

"Haz?" She asked.

"Baby." He breathed out.

There was silence for a while before Harry heard crying. "Kitten, what's wrong?"

"Do you want to get married to me tomorrow?" She sniffled.

"Of course I do. Why would you ask that?" He frowned but she couldn't see.