74. Stand Up

Tyla's POV

I woke up to Louis' soft breathing from behind me, He was fast asleep. He had both his arms wrapped tightly around me and our legs were tangled. We were so intertwined that I'm sure you couldn't tell who's body started where. The special thing about this is that Louis slept the whole night without moving an inch, he held my one hand tightly in his with our fingers intertwined throughout the night and his other hand holding me tightly against him.

I cuddled closer to him and he tightened his hold resting his head in the crook of my neck. "Mhmm" he moaned.

I held his hand closer to my chest. "Baby" I whispered.

He didn't hear. I didn't actually want to wake him, he seemed really tired. I tried moving my right hand out of his and succeeded. I admired the gorgeous promise ring that he had given me.

It was a thin silver band that had small diamonds around it joining in the middle in one bigger diamond. It was amazing. I took it off to have a better look at it and noticed it was engraved inside. 'You are my life, my everything and I'll love you to infinity' I smiled and slipped it back onto my finger.

"I mean it babe, I really thought I lost you last night" Louis mumbled and I turned around to face him.

"I thought you would leave me" he confessed.

"Babe, I -" I stopped and thought for a moment.

To be quite honest I would've left him after what he did. But I love him a lot more and I wasn't going to let our relationship perish because of the incident.

"We're moving past this angel, it's not going to effect out relationship okay, I love you and I'll never leave you" I kissed him and he smiled holding me closer.

"Let's go face the day..." He unwrapped himself and got up and out of bed.

I sat up leaning against the headboard. "I know this is a stupid question but what hotel are we at again?" I chuckled.

"Umm... The Michelangelo" he answered.

"Oh nice" I nodded looking around the room.

"I'll be right back ok angel?" He left the room.

I got up from the bed and headed to go take a shower. Washing my face and brushing my teeth I finished to go get dressed. I put on a floral sundress with a white cardigan finishing it off with white Tommy's. Louis came back into the room with a slight grin on his face and he softly chuckled shaking his head.

"And now? What are you laughing at?" I sat on a chair waiting for him to finish. "Oh just Diandra. Thinking she can prank me." He gestured towards himself and opened his cupboard retrieving some clothes. "I'm taking you out today okay?"

"Ok, where to?" I excitedly questioned. Louis hasn't been around SA much and I would love to know where he was planning to take me.

"It's a surprise." He winked. I smiled and waited for him to finish up.

"You have dimples?" He stared at me.

"I do" I nodded.

"They're so cute!" He squealed.

He finished getting dressed and headed towards the door placing his phone and wallet in his pocket.

"Princess" he held the door open for me to exit.

XxX

After a long torturous car trip we finally arrived at the 'surprise' destination. It's was a stud with a vineyard and I was amazed at the beautiful scenery. The name of the stud was Barton's Folly and my childhood memories started coming back. Remembering how I used to love coming here and I loved it for one reason, the horses.