2. First Encounters

Harry's POV

I was literally bouncing in my car seat. I couldn't wait to meet her. We finally arrived at school, dressed as nerds and in the school uniform which consisted of a Maroon blazer, grey slacks and a white button up. Any shoes could be worn so I chose white converse.

We walked to our first Lesson, English. Lou knocked on the tinted door and a man in his late 20s opened the door, a warm smile on his face.

"Class, we will have new people joining us for a while. Please welcome Marcel, Harvey, Johnny, Zach and Leeroy. Make them feel welcome." He nodded towards us.

My eyes roamed the class and my breath caught in my throat. She was even more beautiful in person. She smiled at me and continued with whatever she was doing. To my luck, she had two open seats next to her, and three on the other side of Tyla.

I sat next to her and she looked at me. "Hi, I'm Marcel."

"I'm Diandra." She shook my hand and I felt electricity flow through me. I wonder if she felt it too. Her voice was absolutely... I can't even think of an adjective. It was exactly like chocolate; soft, smooth, a little husky, alluring and slightly mysterious.

During the lesson, I learnt a lot about her. Tyla and Lee call her Harry, because they think she looks and acts like me, which I agree with 100%. She's actually perfect. Kind, polite, funny, sarcastic, cheeky, smart, beautiful and a fit little body. She wasn't that much shorter than me, the top of her head reached my shoulder.

XxX

Diandra's POV

It was just an ordinary English lesson. Then I saw him.

There was a knock on our door and Mr Hansel opened the door. I turned around and 5 boys entered our class. My eyes locked on one of them. He had dark brown hair, bright green eyes and a very tall build. He was at least 4 inches taller than me. He had this cheeky look about him. He shot me a perfect smile and I blushed. I smiled back and went back to our work.

I saw a figure coming closer to me and it was him, along with his brother. My heart started to race. I looked at Tyla but she was too busy looking at Johnny, I think it was? He sat down and looked at me.

"Hi, I'm Marcel." He said in a deepish voice.

"I'm Diandra." I smiled and shook his hand. Shocks went through my hand.

He introduced me to his brothers and I smiled at each of them. I explained to him what we were doing and he nodded.

About 10 minutes later, I felt a pair of eyes staring at me. I looked at him and smirked, trying to look confident. "Take a picture babe. It lasts longer."

He took his phone out of his pocket and actually took a picture of me. I giggled and looked at Ty. She was deep in conversation with Johnny. I smiled and then the bell rang.

Maths. Mental Abuse To Humans. Ty and I took our back way and we heard footsteps behind us. I turned around and saw the five boys. I noticed Marcel staring at me intently, biting his lip. I wiggled my eyebrows at him, trying to hide a blush. We walked up the stairs and I saw Harvey, with a bright red face. I laughed and he regained his breath. We took our seats at the back of the class, waiting for Mrs Sharp. She looks like a carbon copy of Teddy from Greys Anatomy. I noticed Lacy walking towards us and rolled my eyes. She acts like a Barbie. Always walking in an extravagant way that Tyla and I often laughed about and imitated. Her tunic was way too short and her butt always showed when she sat down.

"What are you doing here?" Tyla said.

She said in her annoyingly high pitched voice ,"I just wanted to introduce myself to these very good looking boys."

She looked over each of them and her gaze locked on Marcel. She licked her lips. I felt jealousy boiling inside of me. Wait.. Why was I jealous? He's not mine.

I locked my eyes on the ground and said in a voice not even I recognize, "Get lost."

She sighed in a overly-dramatic way and walked her stupid walk.

Marcel must've sensed my change in mood as I felt his hand on my shoulder. "Dont worry. You and Ty are much better than her." I smiled as the teacher walked in.

Finally it was break. Ty and I were walking to our tree when I saw Marcel and his brothers walking away. Without thinking, I grabbed his much larger hand and pulled him towards the tree we always sat under.

"Lee, this is Marcel, Leeroy, Harvey, Johnny and Zach." I introduced.

Harvey looked at Lee intently and I raised my eyebrow. Tyla and Johnny sat next to each other, Leeroy, Zach, Lee and Harvey and then Marcel and I. Harvey was looking at Lee's food until she gave him some. He strangely reminds me of Niall from One Direction..

I began my conversation with Ty about our passion, One Direction. I was listening intently as she spoke about what she thinks the Best Song Ever video will be like. I felt something grab onto my pinky finger. I looked down and saw it was Marcel's finger. Being brave, I lifted my hand up and intertwined my fingers with his long ones. I felt sparks fly. I moved closer to him and rested my head on his muscular shoulder. The other boys gave him a look. Hmm... Weird.

"Hazza, pass me some popcorn please?" Ty asked.

"Why does she call you Hazza?" Marcel asked.

"Oh um, its because according to her and Lee, I could be Harry Styles' twin. The nickname stuck, I guess." I shrugged.

We walked to the Science block and into our class. We sat at our benches and Marcel was on one side of me and Ty on the other. The other boys sat around us. We were gonna test for Hydrogen which involves blowing balloons up. The teacher filled the container with Zinc pellets and Hydrochloric acid. A gas began to float upwards and she put the balloon over the container neck. The balloon inflated and she lit a flame. She held the balloon over the flame and soon enough there was a large bang and an even bigger flame.

I heard a high pitched scream and looked at Zach."My hair! Be careful my hair."

Johnny and Harvey were jumping up and down in excitement. Marcel and Leeroy were just staring at the flame. I held Marcel's hand under the desk and gave it a gentle squeeze. The rest of the class were talking excitedly among themselves.

It was the last bell of the day. I was sad, but happy. I was happy to go home, but I wanted to stay with Marcel. He walked up to me and gave me a hug. I loved his smell. He smelled clean and like chocolate. I could stay in his arms forever. He released me and the other guy's gave me a hug. I waved goodbye and walked home with Tyla. I'm falling for him.

Harry's POV

Peppermint, peaches and berries. That's what engulfed me as I hugged her. I'm falling for her.