95. English Love Affair

Diandra's POV

Ty, Lou, Harry and I decided to spend a day together, seeing that Louis was Harry's best man and Tyla was my maid of honour. We decided to brave the crowds and go to one of London's biggest malls. It was a day where Ty was allowed home from rehab, just to spend time with loved ones.

We were in between the two guys, holding our boyfriend's hands. Harry dragged us into one of his favourite stores and him and Lou got enamored with this denim jacket that they 'absolutely, positively had to have'. We moved around the store and stopped when Ty saw a navy dress she liked. She found her size and held it to her body, looking in the mirror.

"£40?! They can keep it." She huffed, putting the dress back on the rack.

I noticed fans were standing very near by, looking at the four of us. Harry's hand was in mine, and I shifted from foot to foot. "I'll buy it for you, babe." Louis offered.

Before she could answer him, we heard a scoff behind us. One of the fans came closer, sneering at my best friend. The fan honestly wasn't gifted in the looks department, and was quite overweight. Her face was full of pimples and I winced slightly at her appearance.

"What, can't she make her own money?" She said, spit droplets flying out of her mouth due to her braces.

We ignored her and Louis insisted that he buys the dress for her. "Its the right size?" He asked and she nodded.

"Yup." She smiled at her boyfriend.

The girl chuckled and I looked at her. "There's no way she's a size 10."

"Well she is." Louis narrowed his eyes.

The girl began poking my shoulder and I took a deep breath. "You could at least look at me, bitch." Some of her spit landed on my leather jacket.

I sighed and looked at the girl. "Look, we just wanna shop in peace. Please?" I asked politely.

"I'm just stating what I see. You're ignoring me like a bitch and your friend isn't a 10." She cocked her eyebrow.

Mind you, I was leaning against Harry's side, so I wasn't at my full height. This girl was already shorter than me when I was leaning. "She is a 10. You'd be lucky if you could ever fit into a 18."

Tyla was scratching her neck awkwardly. She didn't do well in confrontation since she was the quiet one, and I had the quick mouth. "You can't talk to me like that!" She frowned.

"Honey, you started this. I can talk to you however I want." I smirked, shaking my head at the brown haired girl.

Her cheeks were going red. "Oh yeah? Well you and your friend are both gold digging whores." She yelled.

Louis and Harry were about to say something when I cut them off. I stood to full height and before she noticed how tall I was, she pulled half my jacket off my body. She looked up at me and her eyes widened.

"Don't touch me. Back the fuck off and shut the fuck up before I really get mad. Apologize to my friend here. She is so much more amazing and prettier than you could ever dream to be. I'm sorry that you fell out the ugly tree and hit every branch down, but it wasn't my fault. Insult me, but never and I mean never, ever insult my best friend again. You'll deal with me and trust me, I am not afraid to throw a punch." I said lowly, towering over her.

Her hand flew to my face but thanks to my fast reflexes, I caught her wrist before it touched me. "Wanna try that again, sweetheart?" I smirked.

Her other hand flew and again I caught it. Her foot hit mine, causing me to fall to the ground with her on top of me. I managed to flip us around so I was on top, my knee holding her down from her collarbone to her stomach. I held her wrists above her head and she was thrashing. I smirked down at her. "If I just moved my leg..."