19. Out And About

Diandra's POV

I felt a heavy pressure on my chest, that was making breathing hard. I opened my eyes and looked down, seeing a mop of curly hair resting on my stomach. I looked at my phone, 08:56. I rubbed his back slowly until he began stirring.

He groaned and mumbled, "I don't wanna get up yet."

"I love you babe and we don't have to get up but you're making it hard for me to breathe."

He rolled over and was still basically lying on top of me, so close that I could feel his warm breath on my ear.

"Mmm, sorry baby. But you're comfy." Sweet baby Moses his morning voice is amazing. Its slower and deeper than usual. He smiled a lazy smile, his eyes still closed. He was lying on his chest, still on top of me. His hair was sticking up, still in its quiff.

"I'm gonna take you out today." He whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes, trying to wake up fully. I pulled the covers off of my body and stumbled to my suitcase. Since it was Winter here, I pulled on a pair of black Leggings, my hightop converse and a white long sleeve blouse. I dug around and pulled out a slouchy beanie. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, as well as washing my face.

I walked back into our room and sat on the bed, waiting for Harry. I played on my phone for a while, checking tumblr and Twitter. He emerged a few minutes later and I smiled. He was wearing skinnies, his boots, a denim shirt, a green coat and a black beanie.

"Ready to go?" He smiled. I got my coat and phone and we got into his car.

We drove for a while until we got to a field. We walked hand in hand and we got to a bunch of trees and a stream. He walked a little further and pointed to the trees.

"I had my first kiss here. It was against a tree, and let me tell you it was pretty steamy." He smirked and I laughed.

"Which tree?" I asked.

We walked towards it and found a large tree with a thick trunk. I looked at it and waited for the right moment. I walked up to him and pushed him up against the tree and kissed him. It was getting heated until we were both out of breath.

"How was that?" I asked, panting.

"Amazing. Much better than my first." He smiled and blushed.

I took a pocket knife out of my coat pocket and drew a large heart on the trunk. I wrote HS+DH 4ever, inside the heart. Also included was 21/02/2013, the date, with an infinity sign. He chuckled and pecked my cheek. He pulled out his phone and snapped a picture, and my phone buzzed. I opened Twitter and smiled.

@Harry_Styles: @Hey_Its_Andrix, I'll love you forever. pic.twitter/Fwde6996

"I'll love you to infinity." I smiled.

We got back into the car and went to a indoor pool place. He stripped down and put swim trunks on, and I put a one piece on.He jumped in and I sat on the edge, not getting in.

"Aren't you getting in?" He with a devilish smirk.

"No, I ca-" I was cut off when I was surrounded in water. I started thrashing about. I couldn't get to the surface and everything was slowly fading to black. Just as I was about to be swallowed by the darkness, I got pulled out by a frantic looking Harry. I ran out of the pool and into the corner, and began puking. I felt awful as I kept vomiting a clear substance, as we hadn't eaten anything. I felt a hand rubbing comforting circles on my back. I lay down on the tiled floor, tears flowing freely out of my eyes.

"Oh my God Diandra! I'm so sorry. What happened?!"

"I-I can't swim and I had a bad swimming experience. Whenever I'm in a pool, I only stay at the shallow end." I say between tears.