112. Blonde Ambition

Harry's POV

I walked into our room, seeing her in a meditating position, wiping her eyes with the tips of her fingers. I frowned as I watched her, biting my lip. "Kitten?" I asked tentatively.

She looked up at me and quickly wiped her eyes with the balls of her hands. "Yeah babe?" She answered, her voice cracking.

"Are you okay?" I sat down next to her.

"Yeah, yeah. Its just one of those days." She sniffled and I immediately understood.

I said nothing, I just pulled her into my arms, pressing my lips onto her neck. I felt her erratic breathing, and I whispered sweet nothings into her ear. "I love you."

Her tears were making a puddle on my shirt, but I couldn't be bothered. It actually amazed me how her happiness was more important to me than my own. But I guess that's what being in love is all about.

"I'm sorry. I'm being stupid." She mumbled into my chest.

"Its perfectly fine love. Its okay." I rubbed her back.

Her breathing finally returned to normal and she looked at me. I grabbed her face and pressed kisses to every piece of skin I could reach. She smiled and I smirked. "There's my beautiful girl."

I licked her cheek and she laughed. "Los my!" She giggled.

I'd gotten used to her changes in languages, and I'd even learnt a few Afrikaans words. I understood what she said and smiled, kissing her forehead. "Love you babe." She smiled.

"And I love you."

"I wanna go to the salon. You wanna come or stay here?" She asked me.

"Erm, I wanna be surprised when you come back. So I'll stay here, yeah?" I nodded.

"Cool babes. I'm just gonna change and then I'll be gone." She patted my head before getting up.

She slipped on her white skinnies, one of my hoodies and her boots. She left her hair in its messy bun and slipped her glasses on. Although I wouldn't say it to her face, she made an adorable nerd. "Bye love. Don't burn the place down." She joked, kissing me.

"Love you!" I yelled as she walked downstairs.

"Love you too!" She yelled back.

This was perfect. I had the best opportunity to get the car I've bought her. I called Liam and he came over, he would help me bring the cars home. I ran down to my Range Rover and we drove to the dealership. I saw the car I ordered in the lot and smiled. A white Land Rover Evoque, that could be converted into a convertible.

"This is what you wanted, yes?" The salesman asked me.

"It is, thank you very much." I shook his hand as he gave me the keys.

"Right Li, you take my car and I'll take this one?" I chucked the keys.

"Sure Styles. See you there." He nodded and we left the dealership.

"Thanks mate. Appreciate it." I hugged him and he waved as he drove back home.

Now, what to do for two hours?

XxX

I ended up microwaving bananas and chocolate, which proved to be quite delicious yet disastrous as the microwave blew, and I had a Family Guy marathon while trying to make those elastic band bracelets. Don't judge, I get bored without my girl.

I heard the rumble of a car outside and Diandra yelled for me. "Babes! Come outside!"

I went outside and she was standing next to a gorgeous white, Jaguar F Type. "Love, whose car is this?" I asked, running my fingers over it.