94. My Girl

Harry's POV

I woke up in the hospital bed the next morning, missing the familiar warmth next to me. I looked over at her bed that she pushed next to mine, since our beds were too small to fit two people comfortably, and smiled slightly at what I saw.

She was wearing the hoodie I bought her a few days ago, a baby blue blanket around her shoulders and the hospital blanket over her lap. Her small frame was shivering and she was clutching a hot water bottle to her torso. She was reading from her iPad while her headphones sat on top of her head.

I was lucky to have her. No, I was blessed to have her. She is probably the only girl that I've had a relationship that would give me a kidney. To think of my health, no matter what she had to sacrifice. I owed her so much, but being the person she was, didn't want anything for it.

"A little cold, are we?" I asked and she looked at me, frowning.

"Try freezing." She muttered.

I stood up, adjusting my sweatpants and t-shirt and told her to scoot forward. She moved and I sat behind her and she moved backwards so she was leaning against my chest, while my arms wrapped around her. "Better?" I questioned.

She nodded and kissed my bicep. "My own personal heater."

I smiled and peeked onto her iPad, where there was an entire paragraph. "Whatcha reading, baby?" I asked.

"Fans are writing fan fiction about us." She looked up at me, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

"Really, now." I smirked, grabbing her iPad from her.

I started reading the story and I bit my lip at the words. It was all about us two having sex. 'Diandra came out the bathroom, wearing purple lacy lingerie. Her eyes darkened as she stared at my naked figure and crawled on top of me, straddling my hips. My hands rested on her toned bum and I pulled her closer to me. Holy shit. Our lips connected and my tongue forced its way through her mouth, fighting for dominance with hers. My hand traveled up her torso, finding its way to her bra clip as her hands pulled on my luscious chocolate curls-'

"Harry!" Her voice interrupted me.

I looked at her and she was laughing. "Please control your boner."

My head tilted downwards to my lap and sure enough, Harry Junior was creating a tent in my sweats. My cheeks went red and I grabbed a pillow from my bed, holding it over my manhood. Think of dead puppies, Harry. Dead puppies.

My excitement went down eventually and she was giving me this look. "You didn't even read the whole thing. I wonder what would've happened if I let you finish."

"We both would've been dirty." I smirked and she laughed.

I took her right hand in mine and looked at its features. She had a scar over her index finger knuckle and a birthmark on the side of her pinky. "What happened?" I asked, running my finger over the scar.

"I was 7 and I was trying to open a tin of dog food. My hand was angled wrong and the metal cut me. It hurt like a bitch. Blood everywhere." She explained and I winced.

"And here?" I asked, tracing a long scar on her left arm.

"Got caught on a shelf corner when I was 12."

"You have very interesting stories on how you got your scars." I observed.

"Well, I'm an interesting person." She smiled, turning in my arms so that she was sitting sideways and lying against my chest.

I placed my chin on her head, holding her tightly against me. "I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She softly replied.