115. Isn't She Lovely [Part One]

Diandra's POV

The 18th of December. Today is the first day of the rest of my life with Harry. To say I was excited, yet nervous, was an understatement.

"Wake up! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED TODAY!" Lee yelled in my ear.

"Lee, calm down. You don't want her to have a migraine on her special day." Tyla smiled at me.

"C'mon, love. Let's start on your hair." Gemma said.

I got out of bed and sat in the chair, facing the ocean. At least the weather was nice. She brushed my freshly dyed brown hair out and heated the curling iron. She applied it to my hair, giving it subtle curls. She created a low bun, making a braid going around my head and leaving the front of my hair down, creating a type of waterfall of waves.

Gemma walked to her make up bag, bringing various supplies. She applied a metallic gold eyeshadow, black mascara, concealer, eyeliner and my clear coloured Chocolate and Peppermint lip butter.

I saw my mom and Anne smiling at me through the mirror, getting themselves ready. "My boy has finally found his perfect girl." Anne whispered and I smiled.

I did Gem's make up, Ty did Lee, I did Perrie and Lee did Ty. Lee put her hair up in a high bun, Ty gave herself waves, Perrie created an elegant updo and Gem did a side braid. They got their dresses and shoes on, and they looked stunning. The girls slipped their mint high top converse on and I smirked.

"Your turn babe." Lee smiled, getting my dress and veil.

I slipped my dress on, then my white converse with today's date and 'I Do' written on the side, a little diamond on the side loop to look like a ring, and Mrs Styles on the back. Gemma secured the tiara in my hair and Anne came up to me, handing me a small box. "Anne? You didn't have to."

"I know. But I didn't. Its from Harry."

I opened the box and inside was a torn piece of paper, along with a bracelet. I carefully picked the bracelet up and saw that it was white gold with a small disk in the middle. On closer inspection, I saw today's date on the disk.

18-12-2013.

I smiled, slipping it onto my wrist. I looked at the paper, blushing and smiling at the words. 'I can't wait to kiss you.'

"Oh Haz." I whispered, putting the paper back in the box and the box in my suitcase.

"You.. Look breathtaking." Tyla said from behind me as I looked in the mirror.

I turned around and hugged her, tighter than I ever have. I kissed her cheek. "Thank you darling." I said to my maid of honour.

"I need to talk to you." She said.

"Go ahead." I nodded.

"What are your thoughts about-"

"Diandra! C'mon! We're gonna be late." Gemma walked into the room.

"Later, yeah?" I smiled.

She smiled and got the bouquets, lilies for them and a mix of White roses and Lilies for me. "Ready to start the rest of your life?" Gemma smiled.

"I think I am." I smiled with tears in my eyes. This was really happening.

My mom stood in front of me with tears in her eyes. "I'm so proud of you, angel. You look gorgeous. Grandma would've loved to see you."

I smiled, thinking of my great grandmother. "Don't cry. You're gonna make me cry too." I giggled, pulling her into a hug.

I got into the car, followed by Ty, Lee, Pez, Gem, mom and Anne. Lee grabbed my hand, squeezing it gently. I nodded and we drove to the beach.