113. A Little Party Never Killed Nobody

Third person's POV

The entire wedding party was in Cape Town, South Africa for the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Their parents, siblings, groomsmen, bridesmaids and friends were on the coast of Diandra's homeland.

It was exactly one and a half weeks from their wedding day. Only 13 days. 13 days until they could call each other husband and wife. They were each getting ready for their respective parties, Harry going golfing and clubbing with the guys and Diandra going to the spa and club with the girls.

Diandra was changing into a button up dress with a pair of sandals, stuffing some make up, a black lace bodycon and black heels into her bag. They'd get changed at the spa to hit the club. The dress was hanging off her shoulders since it wasn't buttoned.

Harry would admit that he was staring at her, biting his lip and eyes wide. No matter how many times he saw her naked or almost naked, he felt like a 12 year old boy reading a Playboy magazine.

"You're staring." She stated, not looking at him.

"You're stunning." He said cheekily.

She couldn't help the tiny smile that made its way onto her face. No matter how many times he complimented her, she'd still smile and blush. She finally made eye contact with the beautiful boy and felt butterflies surge through her body. Finally buttoning up her dress, she walked over to him.

"No strippers, right?" She asked. Knowing Louis, anything was possible.

"No. He promised me no strippers." He comforted.

"No funny business."

"Nope."

"Well babe, then enjoy one of your last nights of freedom before you get stuck with this bitch." She teased, smoothing his shirt out.

"You've got it wrong baby. Its one of the last nights before the best adventure of my life begins." He smiled.

"Uh-huh." She smirked.

He undid the top two buttons of her dress, smiling triumphantly. "That's better."

"Harry, there are pedophiles out there. Wouldn't want me to be targeted, would you?" She laughed, fixing her outfit.

"I'd kill them. I'm Batman." He deepened his voice, putting his hands on his hips in a superhero stance.

"Isn't that Liam's job?" She smirked.

"Meh. I make the better Batman don't you think?"

"Yeah babe, I think you should stick to your day job." She patted his bum, putting her bag over her shoulder.

Before their wedding, they wanted to get a set of matching tattoos. They'd go to the tattoo parlour before going with their respective parties. They left the hotel while their friends were getting ready, going down to the tattoo shop.

"Hey, there. What can I do for you?" The man in his mid 30s asked the couple.

"Hi, we want matching tattoos." Harry smiled, squeezing his girl's hand.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Uhm, we'd like a K with a heart for me and a Q and a heart for her on our index fingers." He explained.

"Sounds good. Let's get started." The blonde guy smiled, leading them to the back.

The tattoos for both of them took about half an hour, and they were pleased with the results. Harry had the King of Hearts symbol on his left hand on the left side of his index finger and Diandra had the Queen of Hearts symbol on her right hand on the right side of her index finger.

Twist Of Fate - Harry Styles Fanfiction [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें