96. One Step At A Time

Louis' POV

"Ashton you ready?" I called and grabbed my phone and wallet.

"I'm coming Louis! Hold your horses!" He yelled from the bathroom.

I went to sit in one of the chairs in the kitchen. The boys were out and it was only Zayn and Niall hanging around here.

"Mate can we come with?" Niall asked sitting across me.

I lifted my head from my phone.

"Umm... I'm taking Ashton now but Harry and Diandra are out with Luke and Liam said he'll meet them later, they're coming later to the centre why don't you guys tag along there?" I suggested and Ashton entered the room.

"Why can't we just come with you?" Niall asked.

"Ready!" Ashton announced and I threw my car keys at him.

"Fine, call Zayn." I gave in.

"Awesome! ZAYN! Let's go crash a rehab centre." Niall called and Zayn appeared.

I walked outside where Ashton was waiting. "I think we need to book him." He nudged me and I looked at Niall and nodded. "I agree."

"Are you wearing my shirt?" I turned to Ashton. He was wearing my black shirt that had the print of 'Veni.. Vidi.. Vici.'

"Yes.. Yes I am." He pulled a face and laughed. "I like it." He got in the car. I shook my head and got in the drivers side. Niall was still fooling around with Zayn.

"I'm going to leave without you!!" I yelled out the door and they finally got into the car.

"How long is the drive?" Zayn asked pushing Niall in.

"About an hour, it's quite far." I put the car in gear and we we're off.

Xxx

Tyla's POV

I was laying on the bed mindlessly watching tv and suffering from what I think are side effects from the medication.

The doctor came in with a small bag. I watched as he walked over to the coffee table in complete silence and packed out it's contents. I noticed a syringe and sat up. What the hell was his plan with that.

"Doc, I'm having some problems with the medication you gave..." I confessed.

It's true and before he topped it with more I wanted to let him know about the others. "Nonsense, it's altered personally for you so it shouldn't have a problem."

I shook my head. He doesn't take to mind anything I say.

"I'm feeling sick, somethings not right." I protested.

"The medication is quite strong already." He informed.

"Not my point."

"Come on... It's not that bad." He came over to me.

"It's not so bad until I drop dead." I rolled my eyes.

"Your over reacting." He stated injecting a clear liquid into my arm.

He didn't leave until I took all the medication, he's such a pain in the ass.

XxX

About an hour I was laying at the end of the bed watching The Mentalist. I was bored out of my mind.

The side effects of this medication was quite hectic I mean nausea, headaches and stomach pains.. That is not normal.

After watching close to 3 episodes, My eyes slowly started closing...