90. We've Got A Bit Of Love-Hate

Tyla's POV

"No!" I folded my arms over my chest.

"You don't have a choice! I'm taking you whether you like it or not!" Louis stood in front of the door.

"My bags aren't packed." I raised my brow at him a small smirk appearing.

"I've already packed them, they're in the car." My smirk fell and I glared at him.

"You obviously don't love me." I shook my head.

"No I do and that's why I'm doing what's best for you!" He yelled.

"No it's clear you don't because you sending me away." I shrugged pushing past him.

"Look, I'm not risking anything for the future! I rather send you away to get better than have you here depressed." He followed me into the lounge where the rest of the boys were.

"I'm not depressed!" I retorted.

"So are!"

"So not!"

"Yes you are!" He finished.

"No I'm not!" We were now in the middle of the lounge and the boys. Let's just say we were the centre of attention.

"You are going!" He began again.

"Who are you my father?" I cocked my eyebrow at him.

"Let's rather not question that."

"I'm fine Louis!" I yelled at him and he took out a piece of paper, unfolding it.

"Look, prescription from the hospital... Written right here." He pointed at the doctors hand writing.

"I don't give a shit what the doctor says, no." The boys were watching and Diandra came from the bathroom straight into this whole debate.

"Yes!" He started.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes! And that's final!" He grabbed my wrist. "We're going to be late."

I pulled out of his grasp. "There are druggies there! Mental people!" I pointed out.

"I mean they need psychiatric help 24 hrs. Those people are-" he cut me off.

"Exactly like you." He sighed.

"No they not!"

"Just." He ran a hand through his hair before opening the door. "Go to the car."

"No."

"Excuse me? I said go to the car." He repeated, taking hold of my hand dragging me to the vehicle outside. He held the door open for me and I got in glaring at him.

I then fiddled around with the doors and got the other side open and ran out to the back of the house and entered through the back door and locking it then running to the front door locking Louis out.

"What is with you two this morning?" Niall asked chuckling a little.

"He's sending me away, didn't he tell you? I'm sure he told you." I sat on the chair waiting for Louis to react.

"Oh now I remember!" He nodded.

"Hmm." I responded.

I heard the door knob shake and Louis knocking on the door. "Open up!" He yelled.

"Look who's laughing now." I knocked on the window.

"You're going to have to come out sooner or later." He walked away and sat on the grass.