82. All My Secrets

Diandra's POV

I woke up first the next morning, and carefully removed myself from Harry's grip. I was getting Harry's anniversary gift today, and I needed Niall's help. I really wanted to get him something he'd like and use, not just a stupid teddy bear or something. For the past few days I'd been sneaking off to his room when Harry was asleep to discuss it.

Quickly slipping on some black skinnies, turquoise flats and an oversized black button up, I brushed my hair and left it down. No doubt there'd be paps and fans in the mall, I applied light make up. Wouldn't wanna embarrass Harry right? Once I was happy with my appearance, I woke Harry up. "Baby, I'm going out."

"By yourself?" He asked groggily.

"Umm, with Niall." I said.

Something flashed in his dark eyes, but I couldn't make out what it was. He turned his back towards me and I sighed. Lately, the smallest things have ticked him off. Even me mentioning Niall makes him on edge.

"I love you?" I tried.

"Yup." He answered and dejection filled my body.

I grabbed my handbag from the hook and walked out the door, not looking back. Niall was already at the door, typing on his phone. "Hey Nialler. Ready?" I mustered a smile.

"Yup yup. Let's go find that gift." He grinned at me, opening the door and leading me to his Range Rover.

We arrived at the mall, and I led us to a jewelry shop. There was a gorgeous gold chain with a crucifix pendant, along with a silver and gold ring very similar to mine. That'd be his engagement ring. He loved his necklaces and in the almost 7 months we'd been together, I've never seen him take them off. When we were at the farm, he said he'd love to have an engagement ring.

"I think that's the one, Ni." I pointed at it.

We went into the store and I paid for the item. I'm sure he'd love it. We still had time before we were due back at the house, so we went for some lunch.

We stopped at some cafe, and I noticed fans beginning to look at us. "Ni, they're staring." I said under my breath.

"So? They know you're with Harry, and I've said multiple times that we're best friends." He answered.

I nodded and we ate, laughing in between. The chain was nicely wrapped, waiting to be put around his neck tomorrow. Once everything was finished, we walked back out to the parking lot.

Fans and paps surrounded us, and I slipped my sunglasses on. We pushed through the crowd, and questions which I chose to ignore were being thrown at me. I got into the car first and Niall got in after me.

"Well that was crazy." I muttered.

"I never get used to it." He chuckled and we drove back home.

"Thank you Niall. For everything." I said once we were outside the front door.

I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He smiled and opened the door for me. "Hazza! I'm home." I yelled into the house.

I got no answer, but found him on his phone with the others in the living room. "Hey babe!" I smiled, sitting on the arm of the chair.

I got no answer, but instead he continued messing with his phone. "Babe?"

I looked at Niall and he shrugged. "What crawled up his arse and died?" He asked Zayn.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked, putting my hand on his shoulder but he just shrugged it off and moved away from me.

"Why do you care? Shouldn't you be with Niall?" He sneered, making everyone look at us.