Noah's Birthday

A/N Hello, I'm still alive.. just a little less time on my hands. I also took some time to re evaluate where this story was going, and I think I have it now. In two weeks I'll be on my summer holidays and I'll have ALL the updates. Love you all endlessly and as always thank you for all the support, I read every message and comment. Enjoy

' Okay girls, are you ready to wake Daddy up on his birthday? One.. two.. THREE. 'I opened the bedroom door as Maddie lunged in and jumped on the bed.

' DADDY HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ' Maddie squealed as she climbed on top of him.

' Thank you princess. ' He yawned.

' Happy birthday Noah. ' I smirked and kissed him, then handed him Aria for a cuddle.

' Good morning, my littlest princess. ' He whispered sleepily and and kissed her nose.

' Daddy I got you a present. ' Maddie scrambled to grab her present from under the bed. A hand made card, coated in gold glitter and a grey tie that she had picked herself.

' Thank you baby, my card is beautiful. Is that our family on the front? '

' That's mommy, that's you daddy, that's Aria and that's me. We're holding hands at the park. '

' I'm so proud of you baby girl, it's wonderful. '

' I have a birthday gift for you too... ' I edged myself closer to him.

' Oh really.. I thought what you gave me last night was my birthday present. ' He winked. The cheeky bastard.

I pulled out a small box, wrapped in a satin bow.

' Elle, did you buy me a necklace ... '

' Maybe... ' Noah pulled back the ribbon and opened the box to reveal a key.

' Elle, what's this? '

' Look outside.. ' Noah leapt out of bed and went to the window. Peeling back the curtains, I could see his eyes pop out of his head.

' Elle is that - '

' A bike? ... Yeah. '

' Elle, you got me a bike.. '

' Uh huh, I've always felt bad you had to sell yours when I was pregnant. '

' ELLE, THIS IS AMAZING. ' He walked over and kissed me deeply, Aria still in his arms. ' I love you so much. '

' You deserve to be treated like a king Noah. '

' I am so lucky. '

' Not as lucky as I am Noah. I have a whole day planned for you, but first of all.. breakfast. Maddie honey. Why don't you bring daddy outside and show him his bike while I make breakfast. '

' Come on baby, let me show you how cool your daddy used to be. '

' I don't think you've got any less cool .. Flynn .. ' I smirked and smacked his ass as I walked out of the room, not looking back.

I finished the breakfast, which consisted of towers of pancakes, which Noah and his very alike daughter demolished in half an hour. Then I announced we were bringing Maddie to a Rams game that I had managed to score tickets to, Aria was staying with June, followed by dinner.

We arrived to the stadium around midday. Noah had Maddie proudly placed on his shoulders. He bought her a Rams jersey and she and I got our faces painted.Noah was in his element by the time we took our seats to watch the game. We had three great seats close to the field. Maddie loved watching the cheerleaders, so did Noah.