May 9 Months Later

Elle's POV

I pulled up outside my dad's house and hopped out of the discovery. Phone and coffee in one hand, I lifted Maddie out with the other.

' Mama home. '

' Yes baby we're home. Let's go see grandpa. ' She walked alongside me slowly, holding my hand for balance, as soon as I opened the front door she yelled, ' GRANDPA. '

' Is that my babygirl I hear? ' My dad said as he walked into the hall and scooped her up, carrying her back into the kitchen.

' Something smells good. ' I sniffed.

' June has been cooking up a storm all evening. ' In the kitchen I found June leaning over the island reading a cookbook. They had been dating for a couple of months now. It was weird at first but I was happy if my dad was going to date anyone, that it was someone so kind and loving. I felt the same way for June. It required explaining when people asked about our living arrangements... My dad is dating Noah's mom, Noah and I are dating and this is our daughter Maddison. Who lives with both her paternal grandmother and maternal grandfather...

' Elle, I'm cooking a Thai green curry, you'll eat with us tonight, won't you? '

' Try and stop me. ' I laughed. ' Noah not back yet? '

' Nope, not yet. He seems to like his new job. '

' Well he always had an interest in computer science, so the job with apple was right up his street.. I just can't believe he got it without a degree.. classic Noah. '

' He is a clever boy, my son.' Just then the door opened and shut.

' Perfect timing.' I laughed as Noah walked into the kitchen, dressed in tight suit trousers and a white shirt. He looked so good like that, he always looked good though.

' Where are my girls? ' He snag as he walked into the room and slipped his arm around my waist, kissing me smoothly.

' DADA' Maddie shouted from my dad's arms, demanding his attention.

' Theres my little girl. What did you and mama get up to today huh? '

' Swing dada. '

' Did you go on the swing.. in the playground. You lucky girl.' He kissed her on the forehead and turned back to me.

' I think I found the place for us today Elle, I have the page open on my laptop. Three bed apartment, two bathrooms. A lot of young families around apparently. '

' Sounds incredible. ' I smiled.

' You know you don't have to leave, we love having you here. ' My dad said, not hiding there fact his full agenda was to get me to stay.

' I know dad, but it's getting a little crowded here. Maddie is waking everyone up early. '

' I don't mind. '

' I know you don't. ' I laughed.

Just then my phone rang, I looked at it to see Lee was trying to FaceTime me. I hit answer and his face popped up on the screen.

' Hey bitch. '

' Children listening. '

' Hey bitch. ' Maddie parroted proudly.

' MADDIE. ' Noah and I both exclaimed as June and my dad laughed.

' Oh shit sorry.. ' Lee laughed and rubbed his neck.

' LEE '

' Sorry.. no swearing. '

' You're godfather duties don't include teaching her to swear.. '

' Yet. '

' Where are you? We haven't seen you in two weeks. Maddie is gonna forget who you are. '

' Maddie wouldn't forget me... '

' Maddie, who is that? ' I asked, showing her my screen.

' Uncle LEE. ' She shrieked excitedly.

' HA. ' Lee laughed.

' Well I miss you then .. visit soon. '

' Elle, I'm not far away, come and visit soon. We get summer break in two weeks and you won't be able to get rid of us. '

' I can't wait. Your mom is cooking us dinner. '

' Ugh I miss my mom's cooking .. speaking of which, I'm bringing Rachel for dinner after she's done training .. so I better go. See you soon. Love you, Love you Maddie. ' I hung up the phone and turned back to see June putting dinner on a plate. As much as I was excited to move into my own place with my own little family, I was going to miss being here.