Oh So Familiar

I struggled to open my eyes with the bright light overhead, my whole body ached from head to toe. I felt like I would never be able to move again. I lay perfectly still and tried to gather my thoughts. I'm Elle Evans, I live in LA, I'm eighteen, I love dancing, my best friend is Lee, Noah Flynn is my soulmate, I'm pregnant .. oh my god I'm pregnant, did I give birth? Wait .. no thats not it. Birthday, got a range rover, saw my dad, breakfast, nightclub. Oh my god Warren punched me and there was an ambulance.

Suddenly my eyes shot open and I panicked.

'Elle? ' That was the oh so familiar voice of Noah Flynn.

' The baby.. is she dead. '

' She's perfect Elle Belle don't worry, they've been checking her all the time. ' I could see Noah was crying.

' Am I dead? ' I asked, slightly confused and Noah laughed.

' No Elle Belle, you're alive too. '

' Lie with me? ' I asked, moving myself slightly to the left, grimacing at the pain. Even so Noah slowly lay down and wrapped his arms around me.

' What happened to me? '

' Warren punched you Elle. Do you remember that? '

' Unfortunately. ' Just then Lee walked back into the room holding his phone.

' They're all on their way up now. ' He said before turning to me and leaning down for a hug.

' I was so scared Elle... ' He whispered. I hugged him tighter. ' This was all my fault. ' he threw his hands to his head in panic. ' This was all my fault. '

' No Lee, Lee this was not your fault. ' He grabbed his head but he pulled away. ' Elle I'm so sorry .' I had never seen Lee cry like this and it was killing me, and incase I needed medical proof my heart monitor was beeping like crazy.

' Lee calm down now, you're upsetting Elle. ' Noah said calmly, I could tell he was trying to soothe him.

' Noah she's here because of me this is my fault. ' At this stage Lee was at the beginnings of a panic attack. I was crying, I wanted to help him and I couldn't get up. ' Noah please help him. '

Noah got up and put his hands on Lee's shoulders. ' Bro calm down okay. ' but Lee was still shaking. Noah looked at me and walked Lee out of the room as my dad and Mr and Mrs Flynn walked in.

' Hey Elle, how are you. ' June smiled.

' I'm really sore and tired but apart from that I'm okay. '

' We were so worried honey. ' My dad said as he took my hand. June sat down.

' Don't worry about Lee, Elle. He'll be okay, he feels guilty. He had gone to get you a drink when Warren came over. He blames himself for what happened. '

' Where is Warren now? '

' A detention centre, until further notice, also until we decide if we want to sue. ' My dad announced.

' If I were him I would be staying there. I'd rather a life in prison than what Noah is going to do to him if he ever lays his eyes on him. '

' I never even thought of that. He deserves it.. I just don't want Noah getting in trouble... '

I dosed off again listening to the others chatting around me. I didn't wake up again until I heard Noah and Lee come back in, this time with Rachel. Noah shot me a silent look telling me that all was well again.

' Did you guys get lunch? ' June asked.

' Yeah we were down in the cafeteria. ' Noah turned to me. ' Got you this.' He handed me a cup with a straw.

' Chocolate milkshake ? '

' With a dash of vanilla. ' He smirked.

' You know me so well. ' I had been craving these milkshakes for the last two months.

I sat up slowly in the bed and Noah got in beside me. For the next couple of hours all my loved ones were around me, perfect.