The Day After Yesterday ( Reader Vote )

It was 11 am and the sun beamed through the window of the honeymoon suite. Noah rolled over when he heard me stretching.

' Good morning wife. '

' Good morning husband.' He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

' Did you have an incredible day? '

' I had the best day of my entire life. '

' I didn't know life could physically get as wonderful as yesterday did. 'We both sat in silence for a little while, pinching ourselves at how the day had gone yesterday.

' My mom texted me, they're all downstairs having breakfast. Maddie is looking for us. '

' Lets go and get our baby. ' I smiled and got out of bed and slipped on jeans and a jumper matched with some flats.

' Did you see Lee going to bed last night? ' Noah asked.

' Um.. no. '

' It took your dad and Rachel to carry him up the stairs. '

' Shut up. '

' No kidding. I doubt we'll see him for the rest of today. ' He laughed.

We headed downstairs when we were dressed, our family were all sitting around the big table.

' Mr and Mrs Flynn are here. ' My dad announced as we walked towards them.

' MAMA MAMA , DADA. ' Maddie screeched and ran towards us. Noah picked her up and spun her around. The next thing that caught my eye was none other than Lee Flynn. Still wearing his suit, except now he was matching them with a pair of sunglasses. His head was buried into the table and I doubted my arrival was going to make him lift it. I burst out laughing. ' Hey Lee, are we okay. ' His reply sounded like mumbled gibberish which made me laugh more. I sat down next to him and Rachel, rubbing Lee's hair as I sat down.

' Hey Rach, are you okay? '

' Exhausted, but yesterday was incredible wasn't it. '

' It really was my dream come true Rach. Thank you for being my bridesmaid. '

'My absolute pleasure. Sorry about Lee, I'm amazed he made it as far as breakfast. ' As if by clockwork, Lee let out a snore which made us both burst out laughing. We all spent an incredible morning sat round the table, talking about the wedding.

People always said that the day after your wedding is such a let down but I disagree. I felt like I had the perfect life and tonight we were going on our honeymoon for a week. I was feeling rough about leaving Maddie, we both were, but she was in safe hands with everyone and theres always face time.

We headed back to the apartment at lunch time to get our bags together and get Maddie ready for her holiday with her grandparents. I cried like a crazy person when it was time to say goodbye. Everyone hugged everyone before we got in the taxi. ' Thank you for everything. ' I said to them just before we drove away. It was official .. we were on our way to ______.

So recently I have lost a lot of readers so for the ones that have stuck around I would like to thank you by letting you guys decide where Noah and Elle are gonna have their honeymoon. I will pick a winner at 10 am tomorrow BST, as a bonus if you leave your name ( and a suggestion for the story ) ,I will give you a cameo in the next chapter. All my love <3