Rachel

Elle's POV

It must have been four in the afternoon when I woke up, still safely wrapped in Noah's arms. I felt like I had finally slept off the fever. Noah had been snoozing lightly but he woke up as soon as I did.

' Hey shelly, how are you feeling? ' He kissed the top of my head and pulled me in close.

' Better than I did last night. '

' Elle I can't tell you how sorry I am.. '

' No Noah don't, it's okay. Really, it is okay.. Where's my baby? '

' Downstairs. ' Noah said as he admired and rubbed my bump.

' Let's get her and go home. '

' Whatever you want baby. '

We got up and Noah took my hand as we walked downstairs, I could hear Rachel talking to Lee in the living room. I put my hand on Noah's chest forcing him to stop so we could hear their conversation.

' But Lee - you just left me alone to go to the hospital with her. I'm sick too.. '

' Rach, you have a cold it's hardly the same thing... '

' UNCLE LEE. ' Maddie called from the same room.

' I'm just saying Lee, this isn't gonna work if you do that again.. I'm pregnant with you child- '

' UNCLE LEE. '

' OH MADDIE JUST SHUT IT. ' Rachel snapped.

Not even Noah could hold me back. I shook him off and stormed into the living room.

' Rachel, did you just yell at my child? '

' Oh jesus, here we go... '

' Rachel, did you just yell at my baby? ' I asked again as Maddie ran into Noah's arms, my dad and June arrived into the room too.

' Rachel, did you yell at Maddison? ' June asked, the shock was evident in her voice.

' Well if her parents trained her not to interrupt people's conversations.. '

' She's two.. ' Noah hissed.

' Jesus, here we go with another episode of the Noah and Elle show.. '

' What the fuck is that supposed to mean? '

' All we ever seem to do here is look after Elle.. She's treated like royalty. She has always gotten everything she always wanted. She wanted Lee, she got him. She wanted Noah and she got him, she wanted them both together and she got that too. She got the baby, the apartment, the husband, the holidays, the honeymoon.. all because she got pregnant with her..' She pointed sharply at Maddie.

'  " Her" has a name.. '

' All Elle has to do is sneeze and everyone is offering to do everything for her. She never has to lift a finger. Even when she has a fever, everyone drops everything.. She might be a good mother if she didn't leave her child with the first person that offers.'

' OKAY RACHEL ENOUGH. ' Noah finally snapped.

' As for you Noah, don't tell me that she didn't trap you. You were always too good for her. I was only in that dumb kissing booth line because I wanted to kiss bad boy Noah Flynn. Elle sucked the bad boy out of you. '

' Rachel what are you saying? ' Lee sounded more upset than angry.

' I thought that if we had a baby, we'd be just like Elle and Noah, but we're not.. nobody cares what we do. '

' Rach, I thought it was an accident.. '

' Oh get a clue Lee, you knew what I wanted... '

' So what, just because you claim you weren't treated like Elle, you decided you wanted an adoption? '

' Lee we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore, I'm not even one hundred percent sure this baby is yours...' The whole room fell silent, Lee got up and walked out, I followed him.

' LEE, LEE, lee. ' I called, he eventually stopped and turned around, the last time I saw him this hurt was the day he found out about Noah and I. Maddie was crying in the background, calling for Lee to come back.

' Elle please, I just need to get out.. I need to think. ' He walked back and hugged me for strength. ' I'll call you, I promise ' and with that he ran out the door and drove away. I walked back in to find everyone still staring at Rachel. I walked across the room and squared up to Rachel.

' Look.. bitch. Nobody, and I mean fucking nobody treats my family like that and they are my family. I even have the ring to prove it, I notice Lee never put a ring on yours... did he? That must hurt... My HUSBAND actually loves me, I didn't have to trap him. Oh and Rachel, just incase I didn't make it clear the first time.. NOBODY yells at my daughter... '

' Elle Evans, you really are a bitch. '

' That's Elle Flynn to you.. '

' There's only so many babies you can produce to keep Noah under that charm.. '

' Bite me.. ' And with that, Rachel laid a forceful smack across my face knocking me back. Noah came over in lighting speed and steadied me, he pushed his face up close to hers.

' Rachel, get out. ' June growled.

' But June..'

' You heard her, she said get out. ' Noah spat.

' GET OUT. ' Maddie shrieked, making us all laugh.. Rachel stormed out the door

We all sat in silence for a few minutes, June was pretty shaken and we were all focused on minding her. Noah laid his hands on my cheeks and examined my face.

' Did she hurt you?

' I'm okay Noah, I promise. I'm gonna go and look for Lee, I think I know where he'll be... '

' I think you're the person he needs right now Elle. I'll see you at home, okay? '