May I Introduce You To ____

*ELLE'S POV*

Lee replied to Noah's text instantly. He's on his way up in the lift. I brushed the sweaty hair that was stuck to my face out of the way. I was sore sitting up but I just wanted to hold her. I couldn't wait for Lee to meet her, I feel like it will complete the circle.

The door exploded open and Lee ran in. ' IS SHE HERE? ' He attempted to whisper but he was too excited.

' Right here Lee. ' I coaxed him towards me. He crept up beside the bed and his face erupted into a grin.

' She's so tiny.. LEMME HOLD HER. ' Lee sat down on the chair and Noah handed him the baby.

' Oh my god guys, she's so beautiful. I already love her so much. ' Lee's whole face was in awe, seeing it warmed my heart.

' How did you get on Elle? Was it painful ? '

' She was completely amazing, I'm so proud of her. ' Noah piped in, kissing me on the head.

' I did have to have a C section though, I was too weak to have her myself. ' I sighed.

' Elle, it's nothing to be ashamed about, the doctor said you did amazing.. We are all so proud of you.' Truth is I was disappointed though, I really didn't want to have a c- section, especially since I have to rest for weeks now.

' Our parents are all on their way, I called them on my way up. ' Lee said before returning to cooing the baby.

' I hope you always love her this much..babysitter. ' I laughed

' Anytime ' He whispered at her.

There was a knock at the door. ' Come on in. ' Noah called out. June's head appeared around the door.

' Oh my babies. ' she came in and walked straight over to the baby. ' GIVE HER TO ME. ' She took her off Lee and immediately burst into tears. ' I knew she would be beautiful but I didn't know she could be this beautiful. Micheal had followed her in and was also staring at her in awe. June looked at me up and down and returned to my eyes with a shocked face. ' Elle did you have a C- Section ? '

' Unfortunately.. '

' She did amazing mom, she pushed for over an hour.'

' Wow Elle, I'm impressed although I always knew how strong you were. You'll have plenty of us to mind you and help you for the next while anyway, so don't worry. '

Next in the door was my dad with Brad. He ran in ' where is my grandchild? ' I pointed towards June's arms. ' Oh my lord, guys she is so beautiful.. well done.. ' My dad held her next, then Brad got a turn, then Lee demanded it was his turn again. I couldn't help but be disappointed when Rachel arrived because all I wanted to do was have her back to myself and Noah. After Rachel had a hold she was passed back to me.. finally.

' So do we have a name? ' My dad had to ask finally. I looked at Noah.

' You tell them baby? ' I told him.

' Well after long consideration I could not be more overjoyed and proud to introduce you to

Maddison Joni Flynn.. '

A/N Joni is Elle's mom's name