Do You Recognise This Place Elle

I woke up before Noah the next morning and picked Maddie up before she woke him. I brought her downstairs.

' Morning sweetheart. ' My dad said cheerily from the kitchen.

' Morning dad. Look Maddie, it's grandpa ! ' The smell of pancakes wafted from the kitchen.

' You like the smell of that? Your favourite. '

' Yes ! ' I smiled. ' Yes I do. '

' Dig in.. I made enough for all of you. It's so nice to have you all here, June must be missing you all . '

' I spoke to her last night, she's just glad we're all here together. '

' I hear Noah is whisking you away on a romantic getaway today. '

' Apparently, I'm excited but I wish he would just sort things out with his dad. '

' And he will, he said some horrible things Elle. He needs to heal first. Let him whisk you away, it will do you both good. I can mind Maddison if you want? '

' I sort of want to bring her with us, I think I would miss her too much. Thank you though. '

Dad and I got to spend the morning together which was more pleasant than I could've imagined. I think we were both appreciating me being back home.

After a while Noah, Lee and Rachel arrived downstairs and dived into the pancakes on the table.

' Is my girl all packed? ' Noah asked.

' No ' I said taking a pancake off his plate and shoving it in my mouth. I passed Maddie to him and went upstairs to pack.

I brought all the usual stuff, nothing too fancy. I used the bigger suitcase so I could pack Maddie's stuff too. I placed my case beside Noah's which was already packed. I had never seen him so organised.

We left straight after breakfast, Lee and Rachel were going to stay with my dad for the next while since Rachel had really strict parents that made Lee sleep on the couch. The drive itself was long but fun, we blasted the radio and sang along to our favourite songs. I was trying hard not to bring up the situation with his dad. After three hours we arrived at the most beautiful hotel I had ever laid eyes on. A five star hotel right on the beach, it was beautiful. ' Noah this must have cost you a fortune .. '

' Never you mind Shelly, you deserve a treat. Let's go check in. '

The room was just as amazing as the outside, we had a balcony looking out over the beach, a two storey room and our own sauna. The hotel had fitted a crib for Maddie too. ' Oh Noah this place couldn't be more beautiful do you know that ... '

' More beautiful than you though? ' He whispered as he stroked a piece of hair back behind my ear.

' Far more beautiful than me Noah Flynn. '

' Never... Let's get room service tonight, I've made dinner reservations for tomorrow night. '

' Room service sounds amazing. Walk on the beach first? '

' Always. '

For dinner that night we ordered half the food off the menu and tasted everything. We watched movies and fell into bed. It was amazing.

The next morning I didn't wake up until 10 am ! Noah had woken up and brought Maddie downstairs so I could sleep in, it was incredible. I woke up feeling refreshed for the first time in I don't know how long.

' Good morning m'lady. I have booked you in for a facial and massage in the spa at 11, so eat up and go and get pampered.

' Oh my god Noah, you did not have to do any of this.. You are so incredible. '