The One We've All Been Waiting For

' ELLE WAKE UP, IT'S YOUR WEDDING DAY. ' I was woken up to Lee jumping on my bed, Maddie in his arms.

' Maddie tell mom to wake up it's her big day. '

' WAKE UP MAMA. ' I took Maddie in my arms. She had gone to sleep in with Lee and Rachel so that I could get a full nights sleep but I missed her too much and brought her into my bed during the night. Lee must have taken her back this morning, Noah was at the apartment. Everyone insisted we didn't see each other before the wedding, but he had called me last night to say how much he missed having Maddie and me there. I missed him too, I couldn't remember the last night I didn't sleep beside him. Rachel walked in and got into bed beside me, followed by Lee and Maddie.

' Are you nervous Elle? ' Rachel asked softly. I nodded my head silently and she smiled.

' It's going to be amazing .. don't worry. ' I knew she was telling the truth but I was still terrified.

The four of us lay in bed until June and my dad came in. ' Oh look at my babies. ' June cried. ' You're so grown up, it's hard to wrap my head around it. '

' Typical Elle, best day of your life and you still won't get out of bed. ' My dad laughed. It was adorable how excited he was. ' Elle the hair stylist is gonna be here in a couple of minutes. ' Rachel announced looking up from her phone. We all got up and headed down to grab breakfast.

I was buttering Maddie's toast when the stylist walked in, June took the knife from my hand. ' Let me worry about Maddison honey, go and get pampered. ' I smiled and pushed the plate towards her, trying to hide the fact I was disappointed I couldn't jut do everything normally today. I felt really sick, I'm sure it was just nerves.

I chose to go with my hair down and curled into soft ringlets with a silver hair piece plaited through them. My make up was soft and simple. Just how I wanted it. I was sitting in front of the mirror, hair done and make up on while wearing an old baggy oversized jumper. Not quite as fancy. I got up to go and pee only to find the door was locked. I pressed my ear against the door to see who it was, I thought the others had gone over to see Noah. Someone was vomiting in there. I knocked on the door.

' Hey, who's in there? Are you okay? '

' I'm okay Elle, just about to have a shower. ' Rachel shouted back. Weird, since she already had her hair and make up done. She was definitely getting sick.

I went back into my room and looked at my phone, I wanted to call Noah but I knew I would be killed. I l was laying out mine and Maddie's dresses when my dad walked in. ' Hey Elle, you got a sec? '

' Of course I do, whats up. '

' Well I have something for you. ' He pulled a velvet box out of his pocket and handed it to me. I opened it to reveal a beautiful diamond necklace set in solid silver chain.

' Dad,it's beautiful. '

' It was your mom's, she asked me to keep it aside for when you got married. '

' Oh my god, she did? '

' I'm just glad I remembered to give it to you. ' He laughed, which made me laugh.

' I couldn't decide what necklace to wear today, now I don't have any decision to make. '

My dad helped me put it around my neck and we hugged and admittedly shed a few tears each, I tried desperately to keep my make up safe.

' OKAY DRESS TIME. ' Shouted Lee as he ran into the room, making me and dad stop hugging. ' All men please exit the room, except of course, me .. Chief maid of honour. ' He announced proudly as he jumped on the bed.