The Office Party

' Lily? '

' Maybe.. '

'Lucy? '

' No, don't like it. '

' Nevaeh? '

' No I have a cousin called Nevaeh.. '

' Mia? '

' Too close to Maddie. '

' Why is choosing a name so much harder this time around? ' Noah moaned.

' I think we just struck lucky with Maddison, we both loved the name... Com'on there must be a name that you adore. '

' Well I was watching tv with Maddie this morning, I love the name Sofia.. '

' Like Sofia the first? '

' That's the one. '

' I like it too. ' I said as I opened the notes app on my phone and added Sofia to the list of possible baby names.

' Are you still okay to come to my office party tonight Elle, I don't want to put any pressure on

you. '

' Noah I promise you, I want to go. I'm excited to dress up and go out. '

' And Lee and Rachel are okay to watch Maddie? '

' Yeah, they'll come over around seven. '

' I'm sorry I can't arrive with you, the head of the company for the state is coming and we're all expected to be there early to meet him. '

' Noah.. really don't worry I'm a big girl. '

' I know, but you're my girl.. I still want to mind you. '

' And for that, I love you. '

We spent all afternoon curled up watching movies on the couch with Maddie. It was an rare for us to leave her, but Noah had his big office party tonight and he had booked a hotel room for the night incase I got too tired. It was a good chance for Rachel and Lee to have a baby for a night. When the credits started rolling on the last film around four - thirty, Noah stood up and stretched.

' Okay, time to put a suit on. ' He sighed.

' I COME TOO. ' Maddie announced and hopped up to follow Noah into the bedroom. When she got her dad on the weekends, she didn't let him out of her sight for a minute.

Noah walked out about 30 minutes later wearing a sexy black tuxedo. He had his hair slicked back. Handsome as ever.

' You look amazing baby. ' I smiled as Noah walked over and sat down, lifting me onto his lap as he did.

' Not as beautiful as my wife. ' He kissed me.

' Where's Maddie? '

' She fell asleep. '

' She'll never sleep through the night if she sleeps now... '

' Exactly.' Noah smirked wisely ' I'm teaching Lee a lesson in being a father. Mainly showing up that its not as easy as he thinks. '

' You're evil.. '

' I know ... okay Elle I've loaded our bags into your car. Don't you even think about lifting them okay.. I'll do it when you get there. Promise? '

' I promise.. Sir..' I winked.

' Text me when you get there and I'll come find you. '

' I will Noah, don't worry. Just go and impress your boss's boss's boss the way you impress me. '