Our Longest Night

A/N Hello beautiful peoples, so Elle is unconscious incase you didn't guess. So I'm going to try something new and write a little filler in Noah's POV, mostly as an experiment. PLEASE lemme know if you like it or not because I'll do it more if it works. All my love <3

I walked in the door of my house, it was about 11:30. ' ELLE' I called, praying for an answer.. but I didn't get one.

' They're still out. ' I heard my dad shout from the kitchen. I sighed, unable to hide my disappointment. As pathetic as it sounds, I hate being away from Elle. I don't know if its because I feel I should be protecting her and the baby the whole time or if I was just obsessed with being with her. Maybe both. I walked upstairs and into my room, hitting the light switch as I went past.

Just then my phone rang.

'Lee? '

' Noah.. I don't know what happened it was Warren and- and - and ' He broke off.

' LEE. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. WHERE IS ELLE? '

' Noah just meet us at the hospital.' I dropped my phone. I couldn't breathe, all of a sudden it felt like the walls were closing in on me. Elle, my girl.. my whole world.

' Stop ' I thought, you need to go. I looked at both sets of keys on my desk, decided on the motorbike.

I had never driven so fast in my life, almost crashed a couple of times but I didn't care I only had one thing on my mind... I pulled up at the door of the hospital and ran in, it was the same girl on reception who Elle had called a bitch that time.

' Where is Elle Evans? ' The girl looked at me and began typing on the computer, returning a few seconds later with a sympathetic look.

' She's in intensive care sir. Take you're second right on that corridor. Bed 27. '

' Thanks' I ran straight down the hall, the same claustrophobic feeling as I felt in my bedroom twenty minutes ago. I skidded into ICU and round another corner. There she was, Elle, lying in a hospital gown in bed, she had scratches on her face, and some blood coming out her nose. She looked asleep, but not how she normally did. This wasn't a normal sleep. I crumbled to the floor, hands on my head.

' How did this happen ? ' I asked Lee, bearing my teeth. ' Why did you leave her? '

'Noah I went to get her a drink, I was gone for 4 minutes max. It was Warren, he just attacked her. He punched her, twice max. '

'Where is he now. '

' The cops have him. '

I stood up and walked over to Elle, taking her hand. ' Oh Elle.. please wake up. ' I rested my head in-between her head and shoulder, trying to hide the tears spilling out of my eyes. I put my hand on her tummy and rubbed it, she kicked, which made me cry more. ' You're okay little squirt.. mommy is gonna be okay. ' A nurse walked in.

' Is there a parent or guardian I could speak to.' I walked forward, 'I'm her boyfriend. '

' Father of the child? '

' Of course, Noah Flynn. '

' Good enough for me... Well Mr Flynn we've run some tests and your girlfriend should be just fine . '

' And the baby? '

' All fine, we did a scan. She's perfect... now our only concern is the the length of time Ms Evans remains unconscious. We don't imagine it'll be long, perhaps another day. Any longer than that and we'll have to revisit the situation. '

' Thank you so much. '

'No problem ' she smiled and left.

I turned back to Elle, ' see honey ' you just have to wake up now. ' I sat down on the large chair beside her bed and I knew I wouldn't be leaving it again until she woke up.