Welcome home Aria ( And Elle )

I woke up the next morning and got a fright. I had slept all night? Where was Aria? Why had she not woken up? I jumped up, which was more painful than it looked , to find she was fast asleep in her crib. I pressed a button to call the midwife over.

' Is everything okay sweetheart? '

' Um I didn't wake up all night? Did I not hear Aria crying? '

' Not at all sweetheart ! She slept as well as you did. You have a very good baby on your hands. '

' Thank you so much. '

' Not a problem, now my shift finishes in half an hour so I'll mind Aria and you can go and have a shower okay? '

' That would be amazing. ' I thanked her and got my stuff together and hopped into the shower. It was incredible, I just stood there and let the water run through my hair, feeling the germs wash away. I didn't spend too long thought because I knew Noah would be calling to see how we were and I didn't want him to panic when I didn't pick up. Right now he was probably trying to put up the crib and changing table.

When I walked back into the room, Lee was standing there chatting to the midwife.

' Hey guys. '

' Hey Elle. ' Lee smiled and hugged me.

' How is Oscar doing? '

' Well the doctor thinks he could have cholic so they're keeping him in another couple of days. '

' Nothing to worry about, ' the midwife smiled. ' One in three newborns get it. ' She handed Aria back to me and I sat down in the seat beside Lee.

' So I hear Rachel paid you a visit last night? '

' Did she tell you? '

' No actually, the nurse told me. What did she say to you? '

' She apologised.. '

' Wow, I'm shocked. '

' I know, I was too. I told her it would take me time to forgive her but we can get there. '

' You're a good person Elle, I still can't believe you named your baby after me. '

' Lee, I would name all my children after you. ' I smiled.

' Please don't do that. ' He grimaced at the thought which made me erupt into a giggle.

' Can you believe we're both parents Lee. Do you have any idea what you're going to do? '

' Yeah, I'm taking a year out of college. Rachel is refusing to and I think Oscar should have a full time parent for his first year growing up. So there we go. ' He was blunt about it, I could tell it was a bone of contention so I left it there.

' I am so beyond proud of you Lee... and I'll be at home with the two girls so we can hang out all the time, just like old days.' That got a smile out of him.

' People are going to think we planned this. ' He laughed.

' Dude even our parents think we planned it. ' I snorted as Aria stirred in my arms. ' Good morning my sweet angel. ' I kissed her on the cheek. ' Lee I still haven't met Oscar. ' I sighed.

' Shit, have you not? Lemme go and get him ! ' Lee disappeared and reappeared with a little blue bundle in his arms a minute later.

' Hello baby Oscar. ' I cooed.' Oh my gosh Lee, he looks just like you. You have the same noses. '

' Oscar meet your cousin, this is Aria. '

' Let's put them beside each other, so we can take a picture.' I suggested. So we lay them both on my bed, and in front of our eyes their little hands met and it looked like they were trying to hold hands. I'm not kidding when I say that I burst into tears. Lee, being Lee pulled me into him and gave me a cuddle just as Noah and Maddie arrived in.

' Mamma why are you always crying? ' She demanded to know, making us all laugh. ' Where is Aria? '

' She's just here Maddie, with your new cousin Oscar.. '

' That's uncle Lee's baby, baby. ' I smiled as Lee lifted her up to admire the two babies. Noah came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

' How is my girl? '

' Your girl slept through the whole night and so did she. ' I smiled and pointed at Aria.

' You are KIDDING? ' He exclaimed, just as amazed as I was. ' Imagine she does that for the next five years. ' He laughed.

' Oh my god please can that be a thing. '

' Elle I spoke to the nurses on the way in and they're gonna send over the discharge papers in the next hour. Is that okay with you? '

' Of course that's okay with me. ' I smiled. ' Let's get this little girl back to her home. '

' I better bring this little guy back to his crib. I love you guys, let me know when you're leaving okay? '

' Of course, love you more. ' I replied, I could tell Lee I loved him as much as I wanted, I knew it didn't bother Noah.

An hour later we were walking back to the car, Noah had brought down all the bags already so it was just the four of us walking out. Noah was carrying Aria in her car seat and I had Maddie by the hand.

It took about half an hour to get from our apartment to the hospital so when I realised we had been driving at least forty I turned to Noah.

' Noah, are we going to my dad's house? '

' Maybe. '

' Maybe? '

Suddenly he turn on his indicator and turned left, pulling into a driveway I didn't know. This house was huge, it had a lot of land on it and a pool. The house was white and full of windows, it easily had four storeys.

' Holy crap, who lives here? '

' Elle, guess? ' Noah chucked.

' Our parents? '

' Nope. '

Suddenly Maddie woke up in the back seat and looked around.

' DAD DID MOMMY SEE OUR NEW HOUSE? ' She shouted excitedly and I swear the whole earth stopped moving for a couple of seconds.

' Noah? ' I asked slowly, to which he turned his head to look me in the eye and smirked.

' ARE YOU KIDDING ME? '

' Wait, are you mad? '

' Am I mad? Noah, how can this possibly be our house? It's a mansion. '

' Well the apartment is going on sale, I took out a mortgage and the insurance money came through from my dad's death and um .. yeah. ' He grinned.

' Noah I don't know what to say. '

' It's not finished or anything yet, I didn't want to do that without you, but our beds and stuff are here now so we can live here..'

' Then we better bring our babies inside. ' I grinned.

Every time I think my life has peaked .. it peaks again...

A/N GUYS ! This story is the number one Kissing Booth fan fiction, I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all of you beautiful people.. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.. thank you thank you <3 

Also just to let you guys know I have started another story, I wrote it with the aim that it's similar enough to TKB that you guys will enjoy it too. Please have a read and let me know what you think. All my love.