Just a Mundane Day

The wedding is only one week away and I'm not gonna lie, I'm loosing my mind. I didn't want to look at anymore flower catalogues or plan a rehearsal dinner. I just wanted to marry Noah. If planning a wedding wasn't stressful enough, we had decorated and furnished the whole apartment too. It looked so beautiful. All white walls ( apart from Maddie's pink room ) and white curtains. The furniture was a mix of white and grey. The sea breeze came through the balcony all day. It was a real dream waking up here every morning. This particular morning I was just making Maddie's breakfast when the door buzzer went off. I pressed the answer button. ' Hello? '

' It's me, I come bearing a dress. '

'Lee, I told you, you don't have to ring the bell. '

' I know I forgot the code. '

I laughed and pressed the button to let him in. He arrived at the door a couple of minutes later.

' Goooood morning Elle and mini Elle. I have a very special dress here. ' He opened the box to reveal Maddie's little white dress for the wedding with matching shoes and a white bow.

' Oh my goodness ! Look how CUTE ! ' I shrieked.

' Mama dress. ' She shouted mimicking me.

' No baby, Maddie's dress. ' I smiled, which she quickly returned before going back to her avocado and toast all chopped up.

' Thanks for dropping it over Lee, is everything okay? '

' Well um, Rachel isn't talking to me. '

' Any idea why? '

' Well last night she started talking about weddings and she asked what I wanted my own wedding to be like. Which kind of freaked me out and I just said that marriage wasn't something I was thinking about for a long time. Which she got really upset over and then stopped talking to me. '

' Weird.. thats not like her, I guess she is just caught up in all the wedding vibes around the place. If it was you guys getting married, I am sure I would be thinking about my own wedding too. Lee? '

' Yeah? '

' Do you see yourself with Rachel forever? '

' I guess I do, yeah. I love her endlessly but we're only in college one year, you know? I don't see why everything needs to be rushed. No offence. '

' None taken. Noah and I thought long and hard about when we wanted to get married. There is no rush for you guys. '

' So basically what I'm trying to say it that I'm gonna hang out here for the day. Is Noah around? '

' No he went into the office early, said he'll back around five. Course you can stay here, I was gonna bring Maddie to the park and go grocery shopping, but that's it. '

' Uncle Lee car. ' Maddie sang. She loved going in Lee's car because it had no roof, she adored it.

I picked her up and handed her to Lee. ' Since you are worlds best godfather, you go change her and get her dressed while I tidy up here. '

Lee and I spent the day together with Maddison. I couldn't remember the last time we hung out with just us, it felt nice. He always had a skill for knowing how I was feeling so he never mentioned the wedding.

Lee went home to face Rachel around half four and I was just giving Maddie dinner when Noah came in the door. He always came straight to me and wrapped me in a hug.

' There is the soon to be Mrs Flynn, and my beautiful baby girl. '

' DADADADADA'

' I still can't get used to the Mrs Flynn part. I mean thats what I used to call your mom. '

'Mr and Mrs Flynn. ' He whispered in my ear and planted kisses on my neck. ' I'll put Maddie to bed okay? You pour us out some wine and I'll meet you on the couch in 20 minutes. '

A/N Just a filler chapter to keep y'all going. Wedding chapter coming up next...

See Maddie's dress in the picture. How do you guys picture Maddie? I picture her similar to the baby in the pic.

Thanks for your support .. I promise you there is some drama brewing... X