That Makes Sense

A/n This chapter is dedicated to Cathrineelbro ( Instagram )

This is just a filler chapter for y'all. Hope you enjoy <3 

I managed to convince Lee and Rachel to come back to the apartment to give us all the details after the hospital. We were sitting around on the balcony, much to Maddie's delight. She had fallen asleep in my arms after all the excitement today.

' So on the morning of the wedding when I thought I heard you puking? '

' Yup, that was me..puking, yet again. '

' Oh girl I feel you. '

' I don't think I ever appreciated how much pain you went through being pregnant. It's so shitty. '

' Yeah, the first trimester sucks ass. It gets better after that. So how did you guys find out? '

' Nothing too exciting, I had changed over to a new birth control, I missed my period and I thought it was because of that, but the second month I knew there was something else wrong. '

' Do our parents know yet? '

'No, just you guys. We don't know how to tell them. ' Lee sighed. ' Our lives aren't quite as together as yours. '

' Noah was still in Harvard when I found out. We only got our shit together because Maddie was coming. '

' We both agreed we don't want to get married yet. '

' Understandable. What are you guys going to do about college though? '

' We've been researching that a lot, apparently there is some free daycare scheme on the campus. I'm not sure if we're eligible though, because we don't live on campus. '

' Are you guys scared? ' I asked.

' Terrified. ' They chorused together. I looked over at Noah, who was looking back at me. It was nice to suddenly be at the knowledgeable end of the situation. Noah came over and lifted Maddie out of my arms and carried her into bed. I suppose for anyone else to look at us we were a pretty settled family unit, we still felt young and free though.

' And what about you Elle? I didn't think you wanted any more right now. '

' We didn't really, but we were happy when we found out. Birth control makes me gain weight so Noah looks after it instead, I blame him. ' I laughed ' One lunchtime in Bora Bora I just got sick out of nowhere and I knew instantly what it was. '

' How far along are you Elle? '

' Eleven weeks apparently, what are you? '

' Thirteen ! We're so close. Our babies are going to be best friends. '

' And cousins don't forget. ' Noah reminded us on his arrival back into the room. ' Our family is so messed up. Do you realise if our parents ever got married that Elle would techinically be my step sister..'

' That. That's disgusting. ' Lee grimaced, not that I blamed him. Noah came and sat on the floor with me, wrapping his arms around me, he could see I was cold and tired.

' You guys are welcome to stay over if you want? ' I told them.

' Nah, you guys must be exhausted. You only flew home today. We'll catch up with you tomorrow though if you're around. We need all your tips. ' Rachel spoke softly.

' Yes definitely, we promised to bring Maddie to the beach but after that we are all good. '

Noah walked them to the door and I went to get Maddie's bottles ready for tomorrow, I heard him come in and wrap his arms around my waist.

' Are you coming to bed Mrs Flynn?' He whispered in my ear.

' Try and stop me. '

..................................................................................................................

PLEASE give me a follow on instagram @thekissingbooth2.0_

I currently have a poll on my story over there for the babies gender plus a sneak peak for the next chapter. <3