Happy Birthday To Me

- TWO MONTHS LATER - 7 MONTHS PREGNANT -

' Wake up sleepy head. ' I tried to open my eyes but closed them quickly when the light from the window almost blinded me. Noah was lying beside me with his arm wrapped over me. '

' It's your birthday Elle. '

' Is it. ' I winked.

' Happy birthday baby. ' He said showering me with kisses.

' The only reason I am excited for this birthday is cake ... that and the fact it's another day closer to not being pregnant anymore. '

Noah laughed. ' I'd do it for you if I could.. I mean look at me. I would make one hella sexy pregnant man. ' I slapped him with my hand.

' You are so weird. '

' Ah.. you'll regret saying that when you see your presents . '

' Noah I told you I didn't need anything. ' I said as he leaned over the bed, arriving back with three packages.

' Just open them.. '

I took the biggest one first, unwrapping it to reveal a beautiful denim jacket. 'Oh Noah I love it ! '

He smiled. ' Okay now open this one next. ' It felt the same only smaller. This time the package revealed another denim jacket. ' For the baby.. So we can all be matching. '

' This is amazing Noah I love it. ' Next I opened a box to find a pair of black converse.. one pair for me and one for the baby.. ' Noah already had a pair of these too.

' THESE ARE SO CUTE. ' I grinned from ear to ear. ' Matching family outfits.. I love it. '

' Okay, final thing. ' Noah handed me a card. Inside was a voucher for a family photo shoot.

' Oh Noah .. you are so thoughtful .. thank you. This is amazing.' I said kissing him. The kiss was just getting heated when Lee walked into the room.

' Ew Elle get off my brother.. and also HAPPY BIRTHDAY. ' He walked over and pulled me into a hug. ' Now get up and get downstairs.. if you dare. ' He winked. Noah looked at me and shook his head. ' I don't know anything about this.

After five minutes we got dressed and headed downstairs. I was expecting to find them in the kitchen with breakfast but instead Lee met me at the end of the stairs and put a blindfold on me.

' Lee what the heck is all this. '

' Shhh. ' He held me tightly as we went outside.

'Okay, we're here ...

Five

Four

Three

Two

One '

Lee removed the blindfold and infant of me was a beautiful black range rover. I looked around confused. Standing beside it was June, Matthew, Lee, Rachel and Noah.

' Happy birthday Elle. '

' Oh my god... you guys .. I can't accept this .. how did you ever- '

' We all chipped in Elle . ' June smiled. ' Including your dad. '

Then coming around the corner was my dad and Brad..

' Hey Elle. '