Dark and Light Collide BONUS

4 YEARS LATER

Yoongi:

"You almost have it," I said walking across the dim-lit yard to the young warrior beta and fixing his arms to effectively throw a punch. "Your shoulders shouldn't be so stiff. And your thumb needs to be outside your fist, not inside." The boy nodded and turned back towards Hoseok, ready to go again. Hoseok took a step forward to throw a punch but was knocked off his feet by the boy smashing his fist in Hoseok's gut. I raised my brow at the boy's progress, putting a hand on his shoulder and offering him a small smile.

"I'm impressed." The boy's smile widened, a twinkle forming in his eyes. "Give Hoseok a minute and then try again." The boy turned and bowed respectfully.

"Yes, alpha." I gave him a small nod, about to tease Hoseok for getting beat by a teenager until a sweet, adorable voice came from the pack house.

"Papa!" I immediately turned to the direction of the voice, my gums showing proudly as my beautiful four year old daughter - Jisoo - did her best to make her way down the steps of our porch. She carefully held on to the wooden railing with her teddy bear tucked safely against her chest. She wore one of my big t-shirts, having to use it as nightgown during this hot summer. Her black hair was cut to just below her jaw, thin strands mixing in with her bangs and falling in front of her face. I smiled proudly as she safely stepped on to the yard, watching as she cutely ran over to me with her arms reached up high. I laugh and swooped her up into my arms, doing a small spin as she giggled in excitement.

"How's my beautiful baby girl?" I asked. Jisoo's cheeks flushed red at the compliment. She hooked one small arm around my shoulder with the other holding her teddy bear, her legs holding on to my waist as she settled on my hip.

Jisoo and I share many physical traits: button nose, thin lips, same facial structure. Though nothing could compare to how her actions and habits were almost identical to Jimin's. She may have his bright, wide orbs and his small ears, but with how clumsy, shy, and easily entertained she is, she might as well be Jimin's clone.

"M' good, Papa," she said. "Daddy took me and TaeTae and Kookie for ice cream." I dropped my jaw enthusiastically and lifted my free hand to tuck her hair behind her ear.

"What did you get?" Jisoo gasped excitedly and let out a small squeal.

"I got chocolate! Daddy and TaeTae got strawberry and Kookie got the white stuff." Jisoo scrunched up her nose and shook her head in distaste. "Kookie gave me some, and I didn't like it." I nodded and let my hand run up and down her small back.

"That's okay. You and I will stick to the chocolate, okay?" The toddler in my arms nodded vigorously. Jisoo turned her head as Hoseok walked up behind me, his heart shaped smile making an appearance as he reached the two of us.

"Hobi!" she squealed. She tucked her teddy bear between our two bodies and reached out a hand to poke Hoseok's cheek. Hoseok laughed and grabbed her small hand, gently rubbing his thumb over the soft skin.

"I heard the word ice cream," he said. Jisoo squealed again and began telling the beta every single detail about her trip to the ice cream shop. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw three figures coming through the doorway of the pack house and making their way down to the yard.

Taehyung and Jungkook were hand in hand, both of them laughing heartily and smiling at one another. Taehyung is Jimin's best friend, and even after four years, he still feels guilty for leaving to go on his honeymoon the same week Kai happened to show up and put everything at a standstill. The moment he and Jungkook got back, hell was raised due to the fact that Jimin didn't call him to tell him what happened. Taehyung was furious and sad and downright murderous when he finally figured out the whole story. It took Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Jin to restrain the omega from storming away from the pack house to kill Kai himself.