Cypher Pt. 1

Hello!

REMEMBER I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO TAKE REQUESTS! ;)

GIANT WARNING!!

THIS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHER MATURE STUFF I'VE WRITTEN

IT'S VERY MATURE

They are NOT going to do the dirty in this chapter, but there will be some nastiness in here you innocent ARMYs might not want to read. IT'S KINDA LIKE BRUISED PT. 4 

Like always, I'll put a note where it starts and stops ;)

Enjoy!

Yoongi:

S-U-G-A a.k.a Agust D, My second name

When I walk in the streets, they whisper my name

From Daegu to Apgujeong my beat that have been laid

The lives of my music that breath and live here and there all over the world

I'm a baby shaman who dances on the jakdu called the beat, that's me

My self that is shown through the TV

Did you know that half of it is a kagemusha?

You're all just big talk with your mouth, but that's rapping

The spirit of my heavy king rap that hits towards the lies of the solicit nompaengis

Rappers who act arrogant

My flow job that takes them all and toys around with them

If you try to damage me with simple words like that

I only become stronger

The mysterious me is a bulgasari who grows by eating your jealousy and envy... 

I sighed heavily and put down the paper I held in my hand. I looked over to Namjoon and Hoseok who were sitting on the sofa as I stood in front of them. Their eyes were wide and they nodded their heads, approving of my work. I shrugged and scratched the top of my head.

"And that's where I'm stuck," I said. I never get stuck writing a song; never. Especially if it's one of the Cyphers. I have so much clout over so much in this world and I am always ready to spit it out on to paper and share it with whoever has ears. But I... Min Yoongi... SUGA... AGUST D... had writers block.

"I wonder why," Hoseok says. I rubbed my tired eyes, enjoying the coolness of my hands on my hot face.

"You're not the only one," I mumbled. Namjoon looked at the clock that read 1:02 AM and sighed.

"Let's stop for tonight." I nodded and stood there silently while the other two rappers gathered their belongings and headed to the door. Hoseok looked back to see me standing in the same place as before, frustrated out of my mind and upset.

"Hyung," he called back to catch my attention. I looked up at him and put my hands in my pants pockets.

"Hmm?"

"Get some sleep." I nodded with a small smile. Hoseok returned them and patted the doorframe before leaving the living room. Namjoon walked to the door and waiting before following Hoseok.

"If I text Jimin in fifteen minutes and you're not with him, I'm going to whoop your ass." I chuckled at the threat and nodded. Namjoon smiled. "Sleep well, hyung."

"You, too." Namjoon walked out quietly made his way to his own room. I turned my attention back down to the crumbled paper on the coffee table and sighed.