Cypher Pt. 2 FINAL

Hello!

This is the second and final part of Cypher!

Enjoy!

PREVIOUSLY...

"I looked up at my lover through my lashes, making sure he really was okay with this. He nodded with a shy smile and brought his hand up to sweep away the hair that had fallen on my forehead. That reassurance was all I needed before I started to please the man I love."

Jimin:

My eyes flew open at the loud crack of thunder that ripped through the house. I could feel the vibration of the lightning hitting the earth deep in my chest. My heart was beating rapidly from jolting awake, the dream I was having already long gone.

I laid on my side, staring out the balcony doors as the rain came down hard against the glass. I glanced to the bedside table to read the digital clock; 4:01 AM. I let out a small sigh from waking up much earlier than I wished. After staying up late waiting for Yoongi, I was in desperate need for some rest. Being a K-Pop idol drains the life out of you sometimes.

I leaned back a bit, expecting to feel a warm chest against my clothed back. But there was nothing there. I furrowed my brow and slowly turned to my other side. I found Yoongi sitting up with his bare back against the headboard, his knees bent up slightly and a notepad resting on his legs. He scribbled away on the paper, only having the flashlight on his phone to see.

Yoongi nodded his head and smiled as the words flowed on to the paper. He stopped a moment and read over his work, mouthing the words as his eyes went down the page. He nodded his head again and read over it once more. I loved watching him work. He was so passionate about it; his heart and soul went into every word. He really was meant to be a musician.

I reached out to him and touched his leg. He furrowed his brow and turned his attention to me. His face fell slightly as he reached out to gently stroke my hair soothingly.

"Did I wake you?" I shook my head. Yoongi let out a sigh of relief. I chuckled and sat up to sit next to him. I turned slightly so I could look him in the eye.

"What are you doing?" Yoongi looked down at the paper and smiled. He cleared his throat and set down his pen to scratch his head.

"I umm... I finished it." My eyes widened to a normal size, making him chuckle.

"That's..." I ran a hand through my hair and yawned, "That's great, Yoon." Yoongi didn't bother hiding his flushed cheeks. Many people compliment his work, but it's only my words that make his face go rosy. "Can I see it?" Yoongi lifted one eyebrow.

"You sure?" I nodded my head, eager to see what he came up with. He handed me the notepad and let me read the finished verse.

Like you all know my voice turns people on

Whether it be men or women

My flexible tongue movements will send them to Hong Kong with my raps

On top of the food chain

I'm always on the highest point of the summit

My idiocy that won't end

Even if someone tries to try to fuck me over from the back

While you guys play around