You Got Handsome BONUS

TONY JONES AND BTS REUNITE BUT IT DOESN'T END ON GOOD TERMS 

World wide idols BTS - RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook - are currently in Los Angeles, California preparing for their performance at the Billboard Music Awards coming up in less than a week. The members were only out for dinner when they spotted an old friend of theirs, Tony Jones. 

Jones and BTS shot a series in 2014 called "American Hustle Life" which showed the journey of BTS learning about the ways of Hip-Hop. BTS member Jimin and Jones became very close on the show and are considered the definition of a friendly bromance. 

Jimin invited Jones to say hello and greet the other members after being away for so long. But when Jones noticed Jimin and other BTS member, Suga, showing PDA in the restaurant, Jones showed signs of homophobic actions towards the couple. 

BTS members Jimin and Suga are officially engaged, and members V and Jungkook are officially in a relationship. Both couples are very open about their relationships and aren't afraid to show affection to their partners in public. 

When Jones noticed members Suga and Jimin in an embrace and Suga giving Jimin small kisses, Jones questioned BTS' leader, RM, and got an answer that surprised him. Jones' response to the news has sparked anger and speculation by BTS' fanbase, A.R.M.Y

"Engaged... What the fuck?" 

This is a direct quote from Jones after he heard the news of members Suga and Jimin's engagement. Jimin got visibly upset from Jones' response and was comforted my Suga and fellow band member and best friend V. 

When Jones' stepped forward to apologize, Suga and Jungkook stepped in front of their partners protectively. Jones' made a comment about whether Jungkook and V were in a relationship as well, and it wasn't taken lightly. 

After a few more minutes of tension and anger coming from the members, Suga decided to take his fiancé and leave but not before saying a few words to Jones. 

"How dare you judge the most amazing human being on the planet based on who he loves? How dare you act like he is less of a man than you are just because he likes guys instead of girls? How dare you treat him like he's special and favor him the most out of all of us only to hurt him like this? 

"You should be ashamed of yourself. You should rot in hell for treating this angel like garbage. You don't deserve his friendship and his company because he doesn't deserve the treatment you give him, you disgusting, filthy, rotten piece of shit. I hope you never find love, you dick, because you just lost someone in your life who still talks about you even though you haven't seen each other in years.

"He still considers you to be one of his best friends after all you did for us and for him. You helped him accept himself and love who he was. He trusted you and cared about you and now you've broken that. You are merely an ant under our shoes, you heartless little bitch. I hope you get everything that's coming to you in life, and I hope it makes you realize what a fuck up you really are." 

The above is a direct translation of Suga's words by the leader of BTS who is fluent in English. 

With that, the remaining members of BTS left the restaurant in anger at their so called "friend". 

There is much controversy as to Jones' actions, but BTS fans are proud of the members sticking up for themselves and refusing to be judged based on who they love. 

"Jimin and Suga along with V and Jungkook are proud of who they are and aren't afraid to be themselves in public," says BigHit CEO "Hitman" Bang. "I am personally disgusted at Jones' actions regarding the members of BTS. All the boys were affected by Jones' words but are refusing to let his opinion change how they think of themselves. They will perform at the BBMAs later this week and will be as strong as ever."

BigHit confirms there will be a statement made by the members in the coming days, but as of now, the video of the encounter is taking the internet by storm. BTS' fanbase has started the following hashtags on Twitter and other social media. 

#StayStrongBTS

#YOONMINSTRONG

#TAEKOOKSTRONG

#SpreadLoveNotHateBTS

We wish you luck at the BBMAs BTS! Stay strong and do your best !

~shorthairedblondie~