Too Much Information

Hello!

Shout out to myprettysleeperz who has been very kind and has shown me some cool new things. I really appreciate you!!

WARNING...

They will NOT do the dirty in this chapter, BUT there is some intimacy in here that you innocent ARMYs might not want to read. I'll put a note when it starts and when it ends.

I hope you enjoy ;)

Yoongi:

Our room was quiet; a little too quiet. Usually there would be music playing, the TV on, or even the fan running. But, no. It was dead silent and...

Cold.

I set down my keys and bag rubbing my hands over my bare arms. I looked to the balcony and the door was wide open. I walked to the doorway and saw Jimin curled up in a chair staring at the clear, night sky. He wore a thick, blue sweater and sweatpants that kept him from getting hypothermia. His eyes were trained on the stars and occasionally blinking slowly.

"Minnie?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"What are you doing out here?" He didn't move a muscle.

"Thinking," he replied. I walked over to him and squatted down to his level. I grabbed his hand that was ice cold.

"You're freezing." I grabbed his other hand and held them in my own trying to warm them up a little. He smiled.

"I'm not really cold," he said quietly. I stared at his gorgeous face where his nose was red and his cheeks were flushed. His plump lips were in a small crescent shape and his eyes were puffy and damp.

"What happened?" I asked. He finally turned his head to look at me, and he just broke my heart.

"Nothing. I'm fine." Of course he was lying. I know this man like the back of my hand.

"Jimin." I reached up and moved his bangs out of his eyes and wiped away remnants of tears on his cheek. "What's wrong?" He didn't answer. Jimin entwined our fingers together, taking my face in his hand, and leaned up to kiss me. His frozen lips moved against mine sofly and slowly. Most of our kisses are rather short, but he didn't pull back. It never went any further or got any more intense as time went on; it was the same gentle movement again and again. The kiss ended very gradually, and he pulled back to look me in the eyes.

"You're sweet when you're worried," he said bumping his nose against mine. I smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I was thinking about home." I nodded, knowing the feeling of being homesick. We've been on tour a while now, so I could understand how he would be missing his family. I miss mine, too sometimes; we all do.

"I'm sorry, Minnie." He smiled, stroking his thumb across my cheek.

"You have nothing to be sorry for." Jimin is an emotional person, but both he and I aren't entirely good at putting how we feel into words. A cold gust of wind flew by, and he shivered.

"Let's get you out of the cold," I said. He nodded his head and got up from the chair. I led him inside and closed the door behind us. Jimin sat at the edge of the bed staring down at his hands and fiddled with the hem of his sweater. After a moment or two, a tear fell and landed on his leg. He wiped the trail away with his finger and sniffed. I hate seeing him cry. Usually, Jimin is one of the most lively and happy people on the planet, but when he cries, you feel like you want to cry, too. It is just so heartbreaking.