Slow Hands Pt. 2 FINAL

Pt. 2 of Slow Hands!!

The song that will be played later on in the chapter is the song thats in the video above (which I recommend that ALL OF YOU should watch)

And I'm too lazy to write in the lyrics so yeah...

WARNING!!

For all you innocent ARMYS out there, there's gonna be a little nastiness in here if you know what I mean... Sooooooooo I will put a note where it starts and where it ends ;)

Enjoy!!

PREVIOUSLY...

"I opened the door, and the room was pitch black. I could barely see anything, so I turned on the lights and saw one lone chair sitting in the middle of the room. I saw a small piece of paper on the seat with writing on the front. I cautiously advanced to the chair and saw that there was a note. I picked it up and opened it to see Jimin's handwriting.

Turn around"

Yoongi:

I slowly turned around to see Jimin leaned up against the wall in the corner of the room. For some reason he had changed clothes. He was wearing black joggers that laid low on his hips and a light blue t-shirt that clung onto his body showing off all of his toned muscles. His hair was covered by a black beanie, but his bangs were out resting on forehead. He was... stunning.

"What's going on?" I asked. Jimin smirked seductively and stood up from the wall, walking to the door and locking it.

"Sit," he ordered. I sat in the chair, waiting patiently as Jimin lit a candle on our nightstand next to the bed and turned off the lights, pulling back the curtains on the windows to our balcony. The candle lit the room very little, but the smell of roses was extremely pleasant. The moonlight shone on Jimin, making it seem like he was glowing. I couldn't break the gaze between us as I stared into his illuminated eyes.

"What's all of this for?" I asked. Jimin smirked and walked over to the dresser to pick up his phone and hook it up to our speaker.

"I've been thinking a lot about yesterday." He scrolled through his phone looking for something.

"What have you been thinking?" Jimin set down his phone and looked at me, his demeanor... seductive.

"I do think you are right. I was jealous, and you know for a fact that I am protective."

"I do."

"I don't like it when other people touch things that don't belong to them." Butterflies rapidly rose in my stomach. "Hobi put his hands on you, and you're not his to touch."

My heart skipped a beat as I realized that something was about to happen. I had a pretty good idea, but I thought it was too good to be true.

"I've thought a lot about this whole situation. I know that nothing will come of it and that it all means absolutely nothing. But somewhere deep inside my body, I have a very intense urge to prove myself." I lifted an eyebrow and smirked, liking what I was hearing.

"I know that I don't have to prove myself to you. You know very well what I am capable of." My cheeks flushed and I fidgeted in my seat. "But in my personal opinion, I think the both of us are in need of a refresher course, don't you?"

"Absolutely," I agreed. Jimin smiled.

"Good." Jimin tapped a button on his phone, and music began to play. I watched as he walked closer and closer to me, the moonlight illuminating his eyes. He put his hands on my knees, leaning in to be right in my face. "Don't move your hands until I say so, understand." I nodded my head eager to thoroughly enjoy this experience.