Broken Min Yoongi Pt. 1

SADNESS ALERT

SORRY NOT SORRY

Enjoy!

Yoongi:

"Why are you being like this?!" I screamed, "I don't understand!"

"You know why you don't fucking understand?!" Hoseok screamed back and advanced towards me, "because you are an incompetent piece of shit who cares about no one but yourself!" Hoseok got up in my face and stood up to his full height. "YOUR'RE THE MOST PATHETIC OF US ALL! DO YOU KNOW WHY?! BECAUSE YOU ARE LAZY, UNTALENTED, AND WORTHLESS!!"

The second those words left his mouth, his face immediately changed from anger to regret. I felt a pang in my chest like I was just stabbed in the heart. My face fell blank as his words began to take effect.

"Back away Hoseok," I calmly threatened, "before I do something I will regret." Hoseok's eyes widened and he took a few steps back. As tears began to fill my eyes, I couldn't help but stare at the man who I thought was my friend.

"Is that really what you think of me?" I asked, my voice eerily calm.

"No... no hyu-"

"You think I'm pathetic... lazy... untalented... worthless...?"

"Hyung, I swear, I didn't mea-"

"If you didn't mean it, you wouldn't have said it." A single tear streamed down my face as I stood there with the man I thought was my brother. When Hoseok saw my tear, he turned extremely pale.

"Hyung, listen-" I quickly cut him off, not in the mood for a useless explanation.

"I hope you're happy with yourself, Hoseok."

I never cry... never. I didn't even know why I was crying. I have been called worse; far worse. But something about it being Hoseok that said those things made a switch flip inside me.

I picked up my phone from the table and grabbed my coat off the chair. I tried to walk past a regretful Hoseok but was grabbed by the arm. I turned my head to face him.

"Wait... I'm sorry..." I harshly ripped my arm out of his grasp, giving him a glare that could kill.

"I bet you are." Without another look I walked to the door and opened it, shutting it quietly behind me. As I stood outside the door, Hoseok's words swam through my head; repeating over and over. The longer I stood, the more I started to believe them.

Was I lazy... untalented... worthless...? I had worked so hard to get to where I was now yet I seemed to be a failure in the eyes of one of my brothers. Was I truly incompetent? Do I only care about myself? Was starving myself to make music a waste of my time?

I dragged my numb body down the hall and up the stairs. After what seemed like an eternity, I reached my room. I opened the door and shut it quietly behind me, immediately sighing from the beautiful silence.

I walked further into the room all the way to the bedside table where I emptied my keys, wallet, and phone out of my pockets. I slid off my shoes and kicked them to the side, shedding my jacket and throwing it on the office chair. My whole body was drenched in sweat from practice, so I made the wise decision to cleanse my body from the gross smell and oil that covered it.